Chapter 4

Happy Birthday to me... right now it's raining, I'm sitting at my desk and neither my parents nor my siblings haven't even noticed me... so where's the happy in Happy Birthday? The blue eyed young woman rested her arms on her desk, then her head on her folded arms. The only good thing I feel about it is that I'm eighteen, an adult now, but I don't feel any different... Well... I guess I could go to... the raven haired female picked her head up and turned her head, looking out the shut window.

Damn, it's really coming down out there. Lloyd thought looking out his small locked window. Heh, like Mae will actually come over in THAT or even remember the path to my apartment. Just as he thought that a knock was heard at his front door. Please... Please don't tell me-

The male opened the door to see a young woman in a dark blue raincoat, black yoga pants, and dark blue rain boots, and she had her blue purse on her as well. "H-Hello...!" A feminine voice said.

Oh my god. The whisper white haired male thought annoyed. "Get in here! You're gonna get yourself killed!" He yelled.

"Gah...!" She let out a gasp as she was pulled into the apartment.

"Leave your boots at the door. I don't want the floor being a mess." Lloyd told her.

Hmm... Mae was thinking as the male was talking, she then put her hood down and jiggled her raven colored hair around.

"Gah! What the fuck?!" He yelled, putting his arms up. "Don't shake your hair, you have a lot of it! What are you? A dog?!"

"Ehh...? I'm not a dog...?" She answered a bit confused, tilting her head. 

"That was an exaggeration..." Lloyd replied, running his hand through his hair. I can see why those girls pick on her now, she doesn't understand a lot... especially about coming to my apartment... when I said she could... I didn't think she'd actually do it, doesn't she get that it's dangerous?! The male thought.

He sighed, "Well, anyways... Happy Birthday, I suppose."

"You suppose?" The young woman asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"Listen, I'm not the type of guy that jumps for joy on someone's birthday." The green eyed male explains.

"No, no, I'll take it." The raven haired female says with a laugh.

"Well then, why'd you question it?" Lloyd asked, obviously annoyed.

"Just to tease." She said with a smug smile.

"Don't use that soft tone on me with that cocky expression!" He says, grabbing his pillow and throwing it at her face.

"Ow!" She exclaimed as the pillow fell to the floor.

"That did not hurt!" The male shouted, irritated.

"Yes it did!" The girl whined.

Ah, yes this side of her. The one we needed to work on. The weak one. The delicate side. The male thought, still quite vexed.

Lloyd shook his head before clapping his hands together and pointing them at the dark haired young woman. "Anyways~! Mae what did we talk about yesterday?"