Yoongi was an invisible boy.

During his school life, he always remembered being an outcast, not because he didn't like what all the other kids liked, not because he didn't dress the way all the other kids dressed, but because he chose to remain an outcast.

He didn't have any friends. He didn't raise his hand up when the teacher asked a question. He doubted whether the teacher even knew of his existence in their class. He would always sit at the last bench. He would always wear a black hoodie in order to not draw too much attention his way. He sat alone on the roof at lunch.

In school, Yoongi barely had a voice and face. He didn't have an identity, he was just part of the shadows as no one noticed if he was present or not.

Going to college, he intended on maintaining his invisible identity - it helped that he was majoring in music and there were many other music majors that also played the piano like him. On the second day of college, he cut his hair in the exact same hairstyle that most boys had just to camouflage even more.

Yoongi wanted to remain hidden from the world for a very simple reason - he had social anxiety. Interaction with another human being was a beyond scary imagination. Everytime a person even glanced at Yoongi he got flustered. His social anxiety was on a very intense level and he hadn't done anything to improve it - in fact, him distancing himself from people made it even worse.

But his condition was the worst pair up for his major, because he was required to perform solo piano concerts.

Yoongi was in his final year of college and at the end of the year he was to perform a solo concert playing a very hard piano piece in front of at least a thousand people. Yoong had always skipped playing at concerts, but this one at the end of his college life was going to determine if he graduated or not. Not to mention that CEOs of famous entertainment companies were going to be there and if they liked what Yoongi was playing there was a good chance they would hire him in their company as a composer.

Yoongi had no issue composing a hard piece for his upcoming concert at the end of the academic year - truth be told, that was the only part he was excited for. He dreaded playing the piano in front of a thousand people. No matter when, he will never be ready for that.

The college library was huge. It was a maze of bookshelves that one would easily get lost in. It was so big that there was a map of the library pasted at the entrance, so that people would know where they were headed.

What no one knew that there was a tiny area among the maze, a slight crack of an entrance created by two bookshelves forming an L shape. The small crack led to a completely deserted area of the library, a perfect square of carpeted floor. A huge window was placed on the wall of that area, giving it enough light.

That was probably Yoongi's favourite place in the whole world. He discovered the crack that the two bookshelves created and found the area. When he became aware of the fact that no one knew about the space, he came and set up pillows and beanbags there, and even rearranged the books so that all the books that talked about music and famous artists were in the bookshelves that surrounded one third of the square space. It was the perfect getaway where he could escape from the world and plot on how he could take over the planet with just his voice.

If he wasn't in class, he would sneak into his favourite spot and compose music, watch videos or be studying musical theory. Sometimes he even stayed there when lectures in the college were done.

It was another day where he had successfully crept through the crack without being noticed and crashed on a bean bag, revelling in his victory of going through a day without having to talk to anyone. He opened his laptop and began completing one of his assignments. .