8

grace hill
september 2020

THE BEACH by giveon played through out the store as we looked around for some shoes

THE BEACH by giveon played through out the store as we looked around for some shoes .

"you like these "he asked he holding up some Jordan 1s lows .

I nodded as I browsed while listening to the song .

He nodded .

"Aye can I get these in a size 8"he said making me turn my head .

"shareef you don't need to that "I said walking his way .

"nawl you my girl and my girl gets what she want when she with me "he said making me smile.

"Your so cute "I said smiling up at him .

I tried on the shoes and they fit , he brought a pair of yezzys and we were on our way to the next shop .

This was our last day in la and we wanted to just shop and chill mostly.

We went to about 3 more before we went back to the hotel to change because we were going to the beach .

"I'm so excited "I said putting on my suit "I told him as I had him tie it .

"you bait never been "he asked .

I shook my head and waited until he was done .

"this is really a baecation"I said to him .

"yea next time you are meeting my family ."he said making me smirk and nod.

"ok daddy damn "I said smiling as we gather our things and headed out .

Once we got the beach and set up our stuff .

"ohh it's hot asf out here "I said laying down and propping my self up .

He took my picture just randomly making me laugh .

I I

"you so random bro"I said getting up and walking towards the water

"you so random bro"I said getting up and walking towards the water .

"You gon leave me "he asked as he caught up with me .

"Yep "I said running as he ran after me .

He ran after me but scooped me up once we got to the ocean .

I laughed and he spinned around and around.

"ohhh I love it right now "I said making him stop and kiss me .

"I love it as well baby , we rocking forever"he said .

He put me down as we stood there admiring each.

"I wanna say something but I just feel like it's to early "I said .

"say it baby "he said grabbing my chin .

"I love you shareef, I know we moving fast but I just know I do , you like  my best friend and my lover at the same time , my heart stop each time I hear you are near by or coming me my way "I expressed as we hugged right there in the middle of the ocean .

"I love you too grace ,  like I said we forever girl "he said picking me back up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked back to the towel and I hopped down and we sat on the towel just enjoying the sun .

"so when we get back to Baton Rouge I'm not going to be around because of workouts "He said .

"it's okay honestly, I'll just busy myself with work "I shrugged .

"ok and when we get back I got a surprise for you so you won't tell so lonely "he said making me wonder.

"you are just full of surprises "I said turning over to face him .

"Iam I wanna make take us to the next level "he said .

"what that mean "I asked him .

"I wanna date you to marry you "he said .

"that what I do as well , but we vibe so good "I told him .

He nodded .

We sat there for a while and went back to the water for a while and then packed up to leave .

———————
vote
comment
give feedback
-zhane ✍🏽