2- Tabitha

It had been two months since I lost him and the memory will still fresh in my memory. I hadn't felt so lost in my entire life, I felt numb everyday, I literally cried everyday because everything smells like him and sounds like him.

For some reasons I keep hearing his voice everywhere I go even though I know he isn't there.

I had to take a long break from work to clear my head and finally returning back today.

My work mates have been really supportive all through, they comforted me and gave me a lot of support through everything.

I got out of bed and decided to take a shower since I was going to work. I hadn't washed my hair since the past two months. I de- tangled my hair first and applies my cantu shampoo and ran my hand through and washed in thoroughly, after which I rinsed it and applied my conditioner. I took my bath and rinsed of the conditioner on my hair.

I had really long hair and I didn't really take care of it since the past two months,it was so full tangled and puffy.

I proceeded to clean my body and apply lotion and wore my underwear. Going to my mirror I took my cantu leave in conditioner and ran it through my hair and brushed it also adding some shea butter and oils. I pulled it up with a string and laid them edges.

I wore my shirt and skirt since I worked in a law firm. I had to look smart. I picked up my cute glasses and wore them and headed off to work.

The sub way was really crowded and annoying. I hated seeing people because they just irritated me and made me angry for no reason.

After a twenty minutes I arrived at my law firm "The law firm" so cliche.
I got to the reception and the air conditioner was so cold I had chills on my legs " thank God you applied lotion" my subconscious added.

I entered the lift and pressed "3" and then I head someone "stop the elevator" and low and behold, my arch nemesis Ryan.

Ryan and I have always hated each other since I can ever remember. He always thinks because he is a man he is better than everyone. He is always challenging me when I'm literally just minding my own business.

"Hey Tabitha" he said smiling awfully

"Hi Ryan" I said with an eye roll "you don't have to act like you care"

"But-" he was about to say but we already got to the third floor so I left him on read...

I got to my office and everyone was literally staying and smiling, I waved at everyone and they reciprocated, I headed to my office space and dropped my bag.

I went to the managing partners office and all I can say is that, he is the most loving and caring boss I have ever met, he told me to take my time and come back when I'm ready and still gave me a paid leave.

"Good morning sir" I said knocking on his slightly opened transperent door.

"Oh my God Tabitha how are you" he said with a very happy tone taking of his glasses and directing me to sit down.

"Good morning sir" I said with a broad smile

"How are you? How are you feeling?"

"I'm very well sir thank you"

"It's really nice to have you here again, we all have really missed you"

"Thank you sir for everything you've done for me, I really appropriate"

"Don't mention it, you deserve it, you've been a very good woman, you've never given me a cause to doubt you ever"

"Aww thank you so much sir, I'm flattered" I said smiling from my heart.