Suspicion

I don't know how long it took or how I did it or how many titans it took to kill it but I finally made it to the ocean.

(Y/n): Wow...This is amazing.

The water glistened and waves danced, enticing me to swim in the water.

(Y/n): I have to go in for a dip.

I removed my boots and socks and placed them on the sand. The sand felt so nice, compared to wearing boots for the last hours and hours. I came to the edge where the water and the sand met, the water gushed up and past my feet. It was cool and relaxing, I could sit for hours and hours on end, watching the ocean...

*Eren POV*

I flicked through the pages of (Y/n)'s diary once more, I still can't grasp the idea (Y/n) died, he was one of our strongest.

Mikasa: What are you doing Eren?

Mikasa stood at the doorway with her arm pressed against the archway.

Eren: Nothing, just going through his diary.

Mikasa: Again?

Eren: I can't grasp the idea that (Y/n) sacrificed himself.

Mikasa: As much I hate to say it but...it had to be someone. Eren...you just have to accept the fact and move on.

Mikasa walked over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

Mikasa: I'm sorry Eren, it's a cruel world...

I snapped in anger.

Eren: No! He should of lived a good life! Why couldn't of we left Annie!

I collapsed on the floor.

Mikasa: Eren...

*(Y/n) POV*

(Y/n): Okay, I should head back now.

I slipped my boots on and equipped my ODM gear. I was about to head out until I heard a noise coming from the beach. It's kinda of sounded like a boat.

(Y/n): I need to check it out. Maybe people came back?

I focused on the location of the sound, a massive warboat came into view.

(Y/n): Why is there a boat out there?

I sprinted towards that end of the beach, making sure to remain incognito. The boat was silver with lots of people on board. Some people were on the beach, holding our binoculars and relaying information to each other. I decided to get closer to hear them.

Person: Reporting Sir, There are no signs of them.

Person 2: The island devils?

Person: Yes, that noise must of been a false alarm or something.

Person 3: We can finally go back to Marley!

(Y/n): Marley?

Person 2: Okay everyone! Pack up! We're going home!

Person 4: Yes! No more Island devils!

The people starting to load back up and prepare for departure. I need to get on that boat, it must have handy information. I race down there, using large stones and boulders to hide myself.

Person 2: Okay! Lift the ramp!

And just like that...I'm on...