Chapter 1

Tw//mention of abusive family

"Are we there yet?" Tommy whined from the back, jumping in his seat.
"Almost child, calm down" a deep voice came from the front.

"WILBUR I AM NOT A CHILD! YOU STUPID SON OF A BI-" Tommy was cut off by his friend Tubbo placing his hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

Today was the day Tommy was going to move in with his friends Tubbo, Wilbur, Technoblade and Philza.

A few weeks ago Tommy and Tubbo were on FaceTime. But Tommy forgot to turn off the camera and mute. So Tubbo saw the whole thing. From the hitting to the threatened stabbing.

Quickly reporting what he saw to the police. Tom's dad was in prison.

Tubbo and Tommy were already planning to live together.  But Tommy told Tubbo to not mention any of what he heard to his friends

"Were here" Technoblade said in a tone that sounded happy, maybe it was relief from finally getting Tommy to stop nagging.

Everyone quickly got out of the car and headed inside the house.

A few days prior to the move, everyone's equipment and furniture got moved in. Everyone just had to unpack their boxes

"Tommy, your room is the first door to the left" Phil told Tommy.

He quickly grabbed his box and went to his room.

There was a bed in the corner next to a window. A red and white carpet on the floor. A corner desk to the other side of the room, with his pc set up. And a small walk in cupboard to the side.

Tommy quickly unpacked his box, most of it was just his clothes. 3 red and white t shirts, 3 pairs of trousers and 1 pair of converse shoes. There were other types of clothes in there too but he barely wore those clothes.

He sighed as he sat on his bed after packing everything away.

He took a look at his computer

You know your friends just pity you. They were probably just going to move in together without you..

I know

After 30 minutes he got up from his bed and he walked to his computer.

Go live

And with a swift click...

"WHAT IS UP CHAT HOW ARE WE!"

Word count: 344
A/N hey guys. This is my first time writing an Angst book. But please know there will be no shipping in this book. Thanks guys.