Addison and violets i do.

Their wedding day.
LIVS POV

"OMG you look so cute" I said as violet had just finished putting her wedding dress on.

"Oh my gosh I'm so nervous." She said waving her hands at her side.

"Hey hey look it's going to be fine you are both going to be happy and that's that it's all going to be ok...I promise" I said calming her down a bit.

After a minute Zacs mom walked with and Hadens mom as well.

"Oh you both to great" Zacs mom said.

Them we got in a group hug.

"Ok now Liv go put your dress on so we can get this party started." Violet said sounding not as nervous.

Wow... you look better than me and I'm the bride. Violet said as I walked out on my dress.

(Liv and violet in their dresses)

"As if you beautiful and the bride is always more beautiful". I said putting my heels on.

As we walked out one of the many rooms in the church we soon made our way to the boys.

"Gabby you ready" I asked as she was playing on her tablet.

"Wow gabby you look beautiful" Hadens mom said as she giggled

I took her by her hand and walked her to the big door leading down the aisle.

I handed her a basket of flowers and told her the throw them out slowly.

Then I slowly walked down and then stood on the other side of the priest's and looked at Haden.

Then everyone gasped as violet walked out. 

I looked over to see Addison cover his mouth as I could tell he was about to cry.

    *** skip to the i do's ***

"Addison do you take violet to be you weeded wife in sickness and in health."

"I do" he said smiling.

The priest them turned to violet.

"Violet do you take Addison to by you weeded husband in sicknesses and in health."

"I do."

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride." He said as they kissed and everyone clapped in happiness.

They then walked down the aisle and exited the church.

I walked up to Zac and Haden.

"I'll take gabby" Zac said as he walked off and walked to his parents

"Hey handsome" I said as I grabbed his tux and pulled him in.

"Hey beautiful." We both smiled as he gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

"Well let me go imma go put on a more comfortable dress." I said as he smiled and I walked off back into the dressing room to put on a dress that Haden had got me a while back.

When I was finished I walked over the the next building to start the party

"Wow baby you look gorgeous." Haden said as I hugged him.

The rest of the night was fantastic we danced and then it was around 3am and gabby was on the floor out and we were all waving at the newly wed in their car leaving for their honeymoon.