⚠️TW: BLOOD, VIOLENCE, KNIVES⚠️

As I look at classmates one last time, I whisper before the world I saw turned black, "Guess this is it..."

June 29th was when I was brought into this world. I grew up being teased in school and  disowned at home. I always laughed everything off, trying to ignore and forget the hate and disbelief I receive on a daily basis. I attended the school of my dreams at the age of 15, made my first friends and went through some either really cool or really awful situations. But I never graduated or achieved my dream of becoming a hero.

As I stepped foot in my dream school I felt a strange sensation of joy and pride that I have never felt before. I introduced myself to many people, complimented them and did many other things just like my 'How to make friends' book told me to. I went through Hellish training and studied like I had a test everyday for an entire year. And despite all the work I put in, I didn't even make it in the top 10 in my class. Disappointed, I walked home on the last day thinking in disbelief, that I will never become what I've always wanted to be.

That summer, I set up a plan that is fail free. I joined L.O.V. and killed over 15 people over the course of a week. I hid myself from the public view at all costs. And if I did expose myself to the outside world to kill someone or go buy groceries for the league, I left no evidence behind including recordings taken from security cameras. I was living the life of a villain disguised as a dumb, useless and lost child.

Then, it was that time of year again. School started. I went back to the school of what used to be dreams only for the first day, then completely disappeared from society. I gave all the information and intel to Shigaraki as we were preparing for my fail free plan. A week later, we were ready. Mr Compress, Toga and Spinner attacked the highschool of my old, unreachable dream. While Shigaraki, Dabi and I attacked class 2-A as they are now disconnected from the high school and all of society. In the forest they fought, old friends and new friends fighting for their own greater good. Nearly twenty minutes have passed, I see the forest light up in blue, hot flames. That was my queue. I hopped off the large boulder I used as my perch, and ran off into the flames. With everyone that is still conscious, shocked by my presence, Kurogiri sent them into the nosebleed section of my death. With all of them strapped in their seats, conscious or unconscious, I started the show. As I started taking off the full face mask that was hiding my identity, I heard many gasps and saw blank stares looking directly at me. I smiled.
"LET THE SHOW BEGIN!" I yelled as the rooms bursted with light.

I ran right to the edge of the stage and said,
"My my! The entire gang is here! Wonderful!" I ran back to the center as everyone that was strapped to their seats starred in fright.
"What's with the gloomy faces? We are all back together now! So turn those frowns upside-down my friends! Cuz' you're going to have a fun time."
As they heard me yell those sentences at the top of my lungs. There were many and varied types of weapons pointing towards me that were being held by robotic arms.
"You may all know me as my true name or my self proclaimed hero name. But, those names make my stomach twist and turn like a rollercoaster. So call me by my new and improved name, Light!"
I said as I sat in a chair and was being held down by chains.
"Now shall we start the execution of a once call that has killed over 100 people? Or shall we let him live, and kill more innocent lives because he's our old friend?" A short and loud laugh escaped from my mouth.
"My my! Hard choice isn't it? Well that's too bad! Cuz I already made up my mind!" I said, followed by a loud and maniacal laugh.

As the close ranged combat weapons raced towards me, many students tried to escape from their chairs. "I'll either die here or after you catch me! So trying to save me is usele-'' Knives, swords, daggers, spears and axe like blades pierce my skin. Blood, dripping onto the wooden floor. As I looked up, I felt a hand come from behind me and grip my shoulder.
"That was a stupid and unreasonable idea so called mr Light." I spun my head and saw EraserHead, severely wounded.
"Protecting me from the weapons coming behind won't save me from bleeding ou-" I cough out dark red blood as I watch my old teacher fall to the ground. I heard many screams and cries for help or an ambulance. I stare at the body that is laying on the left of me. I struggle to continue carrying a smile. I look up, with pain in my eyes and a simple but forced smile on my face.
"S-See! If you try to stop me! Yo-ou will end up just like him!" I gasp for air after finishing those sentences. The robotic arms adjust their position and charge at me again. More dark, puddles of blood pile onto the floor. Severely wounded, I was released from my chair, like all the other students. I fall onto the ground, unable to move. I hear many loud footsteps thumping their way towards me and the corpse beside me. I hear scream and see many tears hit the ground, mixing into the many puddles of blood. I feel a pair of hands turn me to lay on my back. I stare at the eyes of my old friends and classmates as their eyes stare back. Many are holding back tears and many are sobbing uncontrollably. Mourning the death of their teacher and soon enough me.
"Don't worry bro. The ambulance is on it's way." Kirishima said with tears rolling down his cheeks. "Kirishima, I-I don't think he's gonna make it. I'm sorry..." whispered Sero while closing his eyes to stop him from crying anymore. Mina holds Kirishima tight from behind while watching her own tears hit the ground. Many more people broke into tears and even some left the room because of the horrible sight. I pick up a knife that is still, mostly intact with itself. I ask them.
"Will you, as my friends, end my life so I can die a happy death?" A hand gently took the knife from my shaking hand. I look towards my chest. The knife is now directly on top of my wound that is near my heart. As I look back up at the blinding lights hanging from the ceiling, I feel a cold but yet gentle pierce through my heart. 
"Damn you Kaminari! Damn it all!" yelled a familiar voice seconds after the metal ran directly through my heart.
"You finally called me by my name, Bakugou." And with a smile on my face I whisper before the world I saw turned black.

"Guess this is it..."