EP 4- "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE-?!?"

TIME: 9:59 am...
..
..
..
==

  Jon led Bryan down a hallway, the newer animatronic looking around.
The circus colored wallpaper was slowly tearing off the walls, revealing the older wall color.. He continued to look around, noticing a few cargo boxed that were left unopened.
....
...
   But some of them seemed to be pryed open..
Bryan didnt even wanna KNOW who or what opened them, because he didnt see any markings that represented a crowbar or anything like that... He gulped, despite his throat being impaled by spikey springlocks...
..
==
J: "You alright..?"

Bryan kinda jumped upon realizing that the jester was talking to him, he slowly looks at him. A nervous look, depsite that plastic smile on his animatronic face..
He cleared his "throat"

B: "Yea, yea... Im fine, Jon. It's just— I feel uneasy."

J: "What-? Got something against clowns and jesters, Bryan-?? Because, that's kinda stupid at this point.
I mean- Look at yOurself-!! You're legit a walking corpse, calm down."

B: "....I-I... I guess..."
Bryan mumbled, kinda twitching and glancing around. He still heard Davis' muffled screaming at- A person... Or thing....
==

Sigh, Bryan soon heard a frequency in his mind- He suddenly froze, and his eyes shifted around, Bryan's movement patterns robotic and fake.

  The newer animatronic slowly turned around, his brown eyes looking back at the room Davis was in, then, he started to run- His eyes turning into a greenish-brown color-
Jon suddenly looks back at Bryan, visibly panicked- He tried screaming his name but...

It wasn't working, Bryan's hearing was muffled. But his heart was filled with an angry intent... A 'different' type of anger. He growled under his breath and kicked open Davis' door-
..
..
..
..
==
DAVIS' ROOM...
==
..
..
Davis twitched, he heard his door get knocked down- His head slowly swivels towards the direction Bryan was i—
He saw the animatronic standing there, in pure and utter shock... Bryan...? Why wasn't he moving..?
....
...
Bryan's eyes shifted back into their normal brown, and then, with his normally hoarse voice, Bryan whispered..

"Molten...?"

The bear animatronic slowly looks at Bryan, twitching... Bryan reached out his hand, he was about to hug Molten, but then Davis looks in between them, more specifically at Bryan..
Then..
...
..
..
CRACK
..
..
..

Molten's body fell to the ground, his limp

Molten's body fell to the ground, his limp.. And weakened wired body...
Meanwhile Davis, well Davis did something Bryan would NEVER forgive him for....
...
...
..

Meanwhile Davis, well Davis did something Bryan would NEVER forgive him for

Davis stumbled over to Bryan, reaching out for his hand-
==

D: "YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE BRYAN.."
"NEVER...!!!!!!"

The insane laughter of an animatronic forced to get driven insane... Davis threw Molten's head aside, Into the BOILER..
..
PLOP...
..
  Davis twitched, getting closer to Bryan. Meanwhile Jon, Jon just watched... His eyes bolting in between the two, then down at Molten's body.
..

B: "...You-... You-.... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE DAVIS....?!?"
Bryan shouted, he ran at Davis, pinning him to a wall.
Davis stared at him, twitching more

D: "I DID WHAT I HAD TO, AND IT WAS WORTH IT... You'll never get out Bryan...!!"
He grabbed Byran's arm, ripping it off with barely any effort.
Bryan quickly backed up... He was soon continously hit on the side of the head with his own arm-
Davis grabbed one of Molten's claw-like arms, about to stab him, then...
...
...
PANG..!!!
..
..
Davis was hit behind the head, causing him to fall over, Davis lays there, limp.
...
Jon stood behind him, holding an axe... He stared down at Davis.

Bryan looks at Jon, his eyes filled with his oily tears... He ran over to Jon and hugged him, crying into his shoulder.
Jon twitched, hugging him back, glancing at Molten's body. He flinched a bit, feeling Molten's pain just LOOKING at it....
..
Sigh, Jon grabbed Bryan's only arm, carefully dragging him off.
Davis and Molten were left there, but Jon locked the door after they both left the room, Davis is locked in there now...
...
...
.
-END OF EP 4-
..
...
..

"Heya, my dudes-! I finally finished ep 4. Please do enjoy, and if there's any suggestions for character additions and scenes. I will consider it. Thank you for reading and being here with me-!"

-YourPalIdk