Enzo

**Happy Birthday**

"SURPRISE!" The lights flashed on in the Mystic Grill and lit up with all of the familiar faces my boyfriend Enzo and I know.

Today was Enzo's birthday and I wanted to do something special for my vampire boyfriend. All he does is give mw the world, and even though I can't compel everyone to give it back, I can sure as hell try.

"All of this is or me?." Enzo turned and gave me a soft peck on my lips.

"Of course. I love you, forever." I fixed the tie of his suit. "Now go mingle!" I shooed him to converse with his buddies.

"I love you." He watched and walked over to Damon, leaving me with a bright smile.

I walked around the building to the back making sure everything was in order and that the cake arrived.

"Check, check, and check. Now Caroline, I need you to leave by 9:50pm to light the candles. That should leave us with 10 minutes to get back home and then boom-" I was cut off by my fluttery friend.

"Super hot vampire sex!" Caroline laughed causing me to slap her arm.

"Goodbye Caroline." I shook my head and walked back out of the room to give my handsome man his cake.

*Everyone sings happy birthday*

"Make a wish!" Various voices called out.

Enzo bent over and blew out his candles. Damon leaned over and smashed his face in the cake causing everyone to erupt in a fit of laughs. Enzo retaliated and flung the cake back him, making it land on my dress.

"Uh-oh, you better run." Stefan glanced at him.

"He's lucky it's his birthday, and Damon's luck I bought a backup cake. Now let's eat!" I cheered and everyone lined up for a slice.

____

"Bye Enzo, happy birthday again!" The last of the guests said their farewells.

We walked out towards my car and headed to our house. I sneakily glanced at my notifications, seeing a 'ready' text from Caroline and got excited.

I felt a hand rest on top of mine resting on the console and looked up at Enzo smiling.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me love. Seriously. No one has ever done anything like this." He expressed leaning over giving me a smooch on the cheek.

"You deserve every bit of it. Theres still two hours left of your birthday so don't get tired now." He looked over at me with a 'theres more?' look and I smirked.

I pulled up into the driveway and hopped out quickly to retrieve Enzo from his side and guide him out of the car while also covering his eyes. Once we reached the door, I flung it open and uncovered his eyes.

"Wow." His jaw dropped.

There were ruby red rose petals and lit candles leading all the way up to the bedroom of our house with a birthday gift set by every other candle.

I lead him up to out bedroom where there was a giant heart made out of more rose petals on the bed and sitting beside it was a sign that said 'pick one' and pointed to three lingerie sets with three different sex toys I had recently purchased.

Enzo smirked over at me pointing to the red two piece set with the vibrating cock ring. I knew he was gonna pick that one.

I picked up the set and put the other items away before pushing him onto the bed.

"By the time I get back, you should be naked." I spoke sternly and gave his manhood a squeeze.

I walked off into the bathroom and slipped out of my cake stained dress. I rubbed Enzo's favorite lotion of mine over my body and slipped in my lingerie. I let down my updo giving my hair a few ruffles and added some knee-high fishnets for emphasis. Damn I looked hot.

"Still waiting out here love." My frustrated boyfriend groaned out.

I walked out of the bathroom over to the bed swaying my hips to see his length sticking up to the ceiling as he was touching himself.

"Ah ah, you can't touch anything." I grabbed his hands and cuffed them quickly to the bed.

"Clever woman." He smirked. "Now let's see if you can last without my hands own you."

I leaned into him giving a kiss on his lips., trailing down his neck, to his collarbone, his firm chest, his naval, and to his lower v line. He thrusted his hips forward into the air attempting to feel anything against his shaft, but I refused to touch him where he needed it.

I licked around his sack sucking gently purposely missing his poking member.

Finally, I took him in my hands and stroked slowly adding a bit of saliva so the ring would easily go on. After putting it on I licked up his shaft all the way to the tip, sucking delicately. I took him all in my mouth slowly moving up and down.

"Shit." He moaned out and I decided to move at a faster pace.

He soon started to twitch but I let go causing him to groan.

"What was that for?" He scoffed

"You don't get to just cum yet. Not on your social day." I snickered.

"Just wait until your birthday." I rolled my eyes in response to him.

I then leaned on my back in front of him and started to play with myself. I slipped my hand inside my panties feeling the cuddle that has been forming. I stroked my bud and looked up at Enzo who was staring intensely. I let out a moan for him.

I then sat up and crawled over to him stroking his legs. Next I stood up above him and swayed my body to the song that was playing in the background seductively. He was clearly enjoying this.

Moving back down on top of him, I turned around on him and grinded against his swollen shaft, letting him get a perfect view of my ass.

"Come on, let me inside of you." He pleaded in need of a release and I shook my head no to him.

After my lap dance, I turned back to face him and moved my panties to the side exposing my core. I rubbed his tip along my slit letting him feel me. I pressed him inside of me and slid down on his shaft. He threw his head back at my action.

Three strokes in, I turned on the ring and it started to vibrate against him and he let out an exasperated moan looking down at our flesh slapping together.

"Fuck that feels amazing." He moaned.

He couldn't take not touching me so he ripped out his cuffs using his vampire strength and slammed me on my back.

"Now I'm gonna make you scream." He said before ripping off the rest of my set and taking my left nipple in his mouth.

He grabbed his member and slapped it against my heat a few times then softly rubbed it before entering me again.

"Fuck." I threw my head back in pleasure.

He pounded into me going down to rub my nub and I increased the speed of the ring causing him to go weak. I felt my bundle of nerves intensify and knew I was going to cum.

"Enzo I'm gonna-" I was cut off abruptly.

"What's my name?" He sluggishly spoke.

"Daddy. Mmh yes." I whimpered.

I clenched around him and he went in deeper hitting my g-spot and letting the vibrator part of the ring rub against my clit sending jolts through my body.

I came and Enzo pulled himself up to my mouth shooting his semen in it and I swallowed. We collapsed against each other trying to catch our breaths.

"In all of my 142 years of living, no one has ever fucked me that good." He let out breathlessly.

I giggled and decked his lips.

"I love you babe. Now goodnight, I can't move my legs." I whined and he spooned me.

"I love you more, sweetheart."