A/N and intro

You are y/n Silverstone and heir to the Ravenclaw throne. Your parents are Queen Morgana and King Cato. Your parents are close friends with the malfoys. Draco and you have never met but are expected to get along because of parents.
Your best friend is  Elior Riddle but your parents aren't too keen about it. Like how in the UK there's 4 countries, in this there's 4 kingdoms after the Hogwarts founders. Scotland is Griffindor Kingdom and the prince is Alexander Wright. England is Hufflepuff Kingdom and the princess is Leilai Moorten. Wales is Slytherin Kingdom and the prince is Elior Riddle. And Northern Ireland is Ravenclaw Kingdom and the princess is Y/N Silverstone.

In this story Elior was raised by the hufflepuff heirs until hogwarts and when he was of age to go back to riddle manor (when's he's 18 or parents return)

This is NOT following the exact story line of the Harry Potter series as I have made adjustments to the blood lines, timelines and other varies thing throughout your time during and out of Hogwarts. For example: elior doesn't know who his dad was and struggles with emotional attachment issues because of it.

I will warn you of any mature content at the beginning of a chapter when it happens :)

I hope you enjoy this and have fun reading it. It's just something I wrote being in lockdown and everything! ✨💕

I will TRY not to be biased of my house! I will be writing in the POV of all the houses at somepoint. Just mostly the one Y/N is in :)📚🖤

Draco isn't the only love interest in this story there will possibly be 2/3 or possibly 4 depending how I decide to take the plot