Chapter 1🥺🤞

It's a cold and rainy night, I can hear the rain thumping against the window, or maybe that's just my heart screaming out in pain😩 i can hear ben and holly in the background, it's the only thing that calms me down after a breakup, well... if I'm being honest it wasn't a breakup we only ever dated in my head, I wouldn't sleep at night because I was too busy thinking about how amazing it would be to be in a relationship with her😩😭🤞🤞🤪🤞🤪🥺🙄🤞🙄😭 i wouldn't go to work in the morning because I was too busy watching tiktoks of 12 year olds shipping me with her🥺🤞. There's a leak in my wall, and the rain is soaking me, or maybe it's just my tears, i can't even tell any more😩😩😩💔💔💔. OMG how foolish of me🙄 I forgot to tell you who I am, I'm Tom Felton, and I'm an actor, musician , wizard , dog trainer , humble x. I just asked Emma Watson out, over text, I asked if she wanted to go the movies to see "Harry potter and the prisoner of Azkaban" because I looked so hot in it😈💞. She said she no💔 she's honestly so mean to me we have such a toxic relationship (well we could of had such a toxic relationship if she hadn't rejected me😭😭💔💔💔😩😩😩🥺🥺🤞🤞) I didn't even do anything, but nice guys always finish last I guess💔 why couldn't she just leave her fiancé and date me😭💔 I'm so much better than Leo🙄 I guess this is what I get for trusting someone who supports trans people💔. I look at my tv, I realise that nanny plum and wise old elf are kinda like me and Emma😢 they always argue and nanny plum just can't see how good looking wise old elf is😩 if only he wasn't fictional we could've been good friends :(. I open my phone and go on tiktok, ugh people are on to me about being a transphobe, my life couldn't be getting any worse💔💔💔💔💔. 

YOU KNOW WHAT I decided that I'm not gonna waste my time crying over Emma rejecting me for the 13th time this week, I'm gonna go out and have some fun! I put on my coat walk out the door, get into my car and drive to the movie theatre so atleast I can watch "Harry potter and the prisoner of Azkaban" and admire how good looking I am💞💁🏼‍♂️