Chapter 3🏃🏼💨

*15 minutes after he got into his car*

I'm stuck in a traffic jam, Emma's house is only 3 minutes away. As I wait for the lights to turn green, I reread jkr transphobic tweets over and over again, should I do it? Should I of kissed jkr before doing this? I probably should of. But I didn't.

I didn't kiss her, because I was afraid she would break my heart, just like Emma did. I want my fear of being heartbroken💔💔😩😩😭💔🙏💔🙏💔😩😭 to END. I want Emma to feel the PAINNNN🥖🥖🥖🥖 i felt when she RIPPED MY HEART OPEN💔💔💔😩😩😩😭😭🥶🥶🥶🥲🥲🥲😟😟. 

I remind myself of the pain, and decide I'm going to do it... I'm going to break into Emma's house, and kill her fiancé Leo😈😈😈👹👹👹🤡🤡🤡👺👺👺💀💀💀💀👾👾👾👾🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻👻 

The lights turn green... I look at one jkr transphobic tweets one last time, kiss the photo of her on my phone, and drive to Emma's house.....

                                                           *3 minutes later*

I'm at the back of Emma's house. I put on a black coat,hat,scarf,mask, and gloves. I gently open the boot of my car 🚘 and pull a grabling hook (is that what's it called cuz idk😭😭) out. 

There are 3 windows, which one should I go into???????

I decide to go into the middle one, I grab my grabling hook and launch it into the window.

Then I climb up the wall, into the window. But then.. I realise my foot is on Emma's face....

THEYRE BOTH AWAKE🥶🥶🥶🤡🤡🤡😩😩😩😩😱😱😱😱😱😰😰😰😰😰😰 MY PLAN FAILED, I REACHED INTO MY POCKET TO GET MY GUN WHEN I REALISE I FORGOT IT!?

WITHOUT EVEN THINKING I JUST GRAB THE GRABLING HOOK AND START PUNCHING LEO WITH IT, AJD STABBING HIM😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👺👺👺👺👺👺😈😈😈😈😈😈😈💔💔💔💔💔💔

EMMA IS SCREAMING, WHEN SUDDENLY I SEE HER GRAB A CHAIR AND THROW IT ON ME, I CRASH INTO THE WALL....

She runs over to the Leo, he's almost dead👹👹 and she's too busy trying to call 911, so I run over to the window, and I jump out!

But I landed head first into my car... I broke both my legs... I tried to get up, but everything went black. I guess this is how I die.... I think about jkr🥶❤️ One more time, and go to sleep probably forever.......

                                                       * 20 minutes later*

I hear sirens, they're getting louder and louder... Emma must of realised how much she loves me and called an ambulance.. oh wait it's the police... and IM IN THE POLICE CAR!? SHE CALLED THE COPS ON ME?!? HOW COULD SHE😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😭😭😭😭😭🔫🔫🔫 

I started screaming at the top of my lungs for them to let me out and that I was innocent, but they DIDNT LISTEN👹👹👹👹👺👺👺👺👺👺 this was all LEOS fault😭😭😭😭🥶😭🥶😭😱😭😱😭😩😩😱😭🥶 how could Emma choose HIM over ME!? 

I thought about Emma, my poor brainwashed Emma😪😭and jkr... I will probably never see her again... I knew I should of kissed her then and there😩 but I'd didn't.. and now I have to pay the price🥶🥶🥶😩😩😩😱😱😭😭😟😟😟🔪🔪🔪😪😪😪‼️⁉️😡❤️❤️😰🤡🥲🥶😩👾👹🚘🙏🙏😟🤞👹🏃🏼🥶🏃🏼💔👾🚘🔪⚠️💀😟🙏👺🙏😭😭🥲😩🥖🥶🥖🥶😪🥲💀

I hope Leo is dead, so atleast one good thing came out of this... 

i drifted off to sleep to NUMB the PAIN 🍞 🥖......

*idk like 2 hours later😩*

I woke up in a prison cell😪😟⁉️  

It was so ugly and tiny and there was no tv to play Ben and holly on, there was no phone to look at transphobic tweets, there was no NO WILLOW🐕...............

Without even thinking, I screamed at the guard

"HOW LONG WILL I BE STUCK IN HERE FOR⁉️" 

The guard shot me a dirty look, and said

"You'll be in here 20 years for attempted murder👹🔪"

ATTEMPTED MURDER⁉️ I didn't even manage to kill Leo... my life couldn't be any worse.

I burst out crying😭😩😟😩😭😪😭😩😭😭🥶😩😪🥶😟🥶😩😭🥶😭😩😭🥲😭😟😟🥖🥶🥖💔🥖💔‼️🥲🥖💔🥖💔 i just couldn't stop crying it was TOO MUCH😭😩😪🥲😟🥶 

I kept on crying, and crying, and crying.. until I heard a voice.... not just any voice.. but JKR VOICE⁉️.........