Cuatro

"I don't feel good about you stealing that stuff."

He looked around the room in awe.

"You made this homey."

"Yes amethyst and some other elements are a great color to produce."

"Yeah um."

You walked closer to him. Making his blush grow even more. You were clueless as to why. Mother after all hardly ever informed you on anything.

"Poor dear do you have a fever?"

"No, no, I paid for those things you stole."

You immediately frowned. And looked away hiding onto your forehead. And crossing you arms.

"How irritating, this could ruin the relationship I grew with the science teacher. How unfortunate."

You quickly walked over to your shelf. And pulled out your night wear. A lilac night gown. Skin tight too.

"Wait you wear that?"

"Very comfortable to sleep in. Now back to that thing you said. Why come all the way over here?"

"I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Tch. Everyone who said that back in the isle always wanted something."

"No, no I'm being serious."

"Hmm?"

You looked over to the man and smiled gently.

"Whatever, I'm doing fine. This place has grown accustomed to me after all. Just look at how marvelous it is. And the bed!"

You laid down seductively making the man blush brighter.

Your mother was very Eartha. So Eartha that she taught you ways to do things so seductively.

"It's a bit late. You can stay if you like."

"Oh no Audrey and I."

"Audrey and I? In actuality it's just Audrey. And here you are next to be king."

"Wait it's not like that."

"Yeah, yeah, anyway do show yourself out I must attend a seminar of slumber."

"Alright I'll stay."

"Never said you couldn't. Anyway, do whatever y'need. And turn off those lights."

You pulled a sleep mask out of the nightstand drawer. And slipped it over your eyes.

He let out a sigh. And walked over to the wardrobe. Pulling out a futon of all things. And already you drifted into slumber. And Ben laid the futon on the ground. And laid down.

The Ray's of morning light snuck its way into your room. And immediately you groaned at the sight.

Mother always said her looks were taken by the sun.

As the moon's beautiful visage was ruined by the awfulness of the ray's of sunlight. That's why you lived in a cave laboratory.

You looked over your side. Finding the place to be cleaned out.

"How odd."

You turned over to your nightstand. Realising there was a note.

"Sorry. -B."

"One night stand. Hehe sounds familiar. Oh god school."

You slipped out of bed. And fixed it without any effort. And you unwantedly walked over to your wadrobe. Pulling it open.