Good Riddance

tw: mentions of sexual assault and blood

You look at your dress covered with blood on the floor as you lay on your bathtub feeling the warm water all around your skin.

You slowly slid down to let your head go under the water and then closed your eyes. You felt relaxed and then slowly opened your eyes under the water--red, the water wasn't as clear as you saw it to be earlier.

You sat down then laughed maniacally when the bloody dagger next to your dress caught your attention. Remembering what you've done to your so called best friend, the king. You laughed and cried as you remembered the horrible things that he did to you until you've decided that day that you've had enough.

He called you to his room to do the disgusting things he always did to you every single night. You decided to wear a long black silk dress with a long slit reaching a few inches higher than your kneecaps and put on some sort of thigh belt then slid in a sharp dagger. You walked to his room, feeling the sharp blade cut through your skin as you began to prepare yourself.

"Darling," you could see a stupid smirk form on his lips. "You look beautiful tonight."

You smiled, little did he know what was about to come his way.

He pushed you to the wall and started kissing your neck, you stood there feeling paralyzed and disgusted. You couldn't move and your heart started beating rapidly but you knew you had to play along.

"I have a surprise for you" you whispered in his ear seductively.

"What is it my dear?" You could feel another smirk form on his lips.

You traced your finger from his neck down to his chest and groped the dagger on your thigh.

"Surprise." You pulled the dagger out and stabbed it right on his chest exactly where his heart would be.

You laid his body to the ground and jerked the dagger off of his chest.

"Goodbye, our beloved king."