Part 2.

Friday, I'm waiting for Fred and George to pick me up, I'm very excited, I heard my mother calling me "Y / n, y / n, Fred and George came for you, there's Molly" and then I heard that the door to the room opened, I looked at them and saw Fred with his arms open, I ran up to him and hugged him leaving a kiss on the cheek, he asked me "y / n, how are you? Are you excited?" to which I answered him quickly and simply, "I am well, yes much, how are you? Where is George?" As soon as I said that and behind Fred I saw his twin brother waving at me, I separated from Fred and hugged George, Fred took my suitcase and we headed down to the living room, where Molly and my mom were waiting for us. .....

Weasley's house

We arrived .. After we entered the house we were greeted by Arthur, Ginny, Ron and harry and Hermione ... Hermione and Ginny were good friends ...
Molly then said "y / n you sleep with Fred and George in the room, Ginny and Hermione will sleep with Ron and Harry in the room" I slowly nodded and took my suitcase and went upstairs to the room, and I heard Fred "Y / n I'll take your suitcase ... "I turned and looked him in the eyes for a moment I felt butterflies in my stomach and I answered" N-no you don't need to, I can do it myself "after my nervous answer there was silence so I went up the stairs to the room and I felt a hand around mine, my heart stopped for a moment and then I looked, tall red-haired Fred with a slight smile on his face, and then I felt those same butterflies in my stomach again, but that feeling quickly stopped when Fred said "come on, i will take them "to which I stammered in response" okay, thank y-you "I felt my cheeks red so I turned quickly so he wouldn't see me ....
Its dinner, I sat next to Fred, and felt his hand on my thigh, I looked at him slowly and he had a devilish smile on his face, I turned around and pretended not to see it
After dinner was over I slowly got up and picked up my Plate and Escape and started washing the dishes until I heard Molly "y / n dier, I'll wash the dishes, come on, come on, go to the room and rest" with a warm smile she said to which I replied "it's okay I can wash the dishes its not a problem" Molly insisted and I couldn't do anything about it so I just nodded my head and went to the room.....