• Chapter 2 • Our Sanpei's •

Killer POV

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

I wake up to the clock luckily it was set for 5:30 AM so I can watch Nighty sleep. He's so cute sleeping, but I can't watch him forever :( I get up and went to the bathroom. I did my hair, brush my teeth, and took a shower. When I was done I put on the uniform, then I went to wake up Nighty ❤.

Killer: Nighty~ wake up~

Nightmare: What... Time is it?

Killer: 5:57 AM cutie

Nightmare: ok see you at breakfast

Killer: see you~

Night went to the bathroom. I went to go find a kitchen. After 5 minutes of looking I found it the other were there, probably waiting for nightmare.

Horror: Is Night ready?

Killer: all most

I said going to sit down.

Error: Here you go

Killer: Thanks

God Error is a good cook. We don't know what to do without him. He helps us with everything. We waited for Night to come, it take's a long time to get ready for him, for some reason. After what felt like a hour (53 minutes) he finally came.

Cross: You took forever

Nightmare: let's just go

Error: But your food

Nightmare: bring it with us, let's go

Me and the other's started to follow Nightmare.

Ink POV

Me and blue, Geno, and Dream are in the student council room because we have some new students coming. Dream is very excited for some reason.

Ink: Dream why are you so excited?

Dream: Because my brother and his friends are the new students.

Ink: Your brother moved here?

Dream: Yeah. He told me a few minutes ago, not to mention that one of them is my crush

Blue: wait REALLY!

Dream: yeah. His just sooo cute

Geno: you should have told us, what's his name.

The other just started to talk about Dream crush. Me and the other but Dream, don't have crush's. Hopefully one of the new students are cute. I don't like being empty, you see we're all yandere's looking for someone to complete us Dream found his, but we didn't. I just want to know how love feels.

???: uhh h-hi there

I look up at the direction of the voice and feel my face heat up.

Dream: BROTHER!

Dream ran to his brother, making them fall. The one I was looking at laughed a bit.

I found him

My missing piece

I shake my head to get out of my thoughts. I don't want to look weird in front of him.

Ink: You all most be the new students, a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Ink

????: A p-pleasure to meet you t-t-too.

He's so cute and kind

Night told him something that made him happy.

Nightmare: Alright, this is Error, Dust, Horror, Killer, Cross, Reaper, and you already know me, right?

Ink: Right! Let me go get your schedule

I said going to the back.

Geno POV

I don't know why I keep looking at the one next to the bookshelf, Reaper I think his name is. He just looks so adorable, being so shy. Everyone else is going doing their own little things. Blue is with Dust and Horror, Nightmare is with Killer and Error, and Dream is with his crush/Cross. I think I'm going to talk to Reaper, know more about him.

Geno: Hi, Reaper right?

Reaper: hm? Y-yeah, w-w-what's your n-name?

Geno: oh I'm Geno

Reaper: n-nice t-t-to meet y-y-you

Geno: Same, so what do you think of school?

Me and Reaper talked for awhile getting to know each other, after a while Ink came.

Ink: here are all your schedule.

Ink handed them all the schedule's, I saw Ink blush at Error when giving him the schedule. I think I'm not the only one who fell in love at first sight.

Ink: I should tell you that there are some club's you can join.

Error: What are the club!

Error's pretty cute but Reaper is cuter

Ink: There is

Cooking club

Music club

Martial arts club

Gaming club

Drama club

Gardening club

Sports club

Sewing club

Science club

Art club

Photography club

Helping club (I made this up)

Students Council

Ink: If you have a idea of what club you want to join, just say it

Nightmare: Sports club

Reaper: Gardening club

Cross: Science club

Dust: Cooking club

Horror: Drama club

Killer: Sports club

Error: C-can I join the Students Council?

Dream: Sure you can, you just need to have to answer a few questions.

Error: o-oh ok

Geno: You all have to stay outside

Nightmare: Fine, whatever

They all left except Error, we started to ask him some questions. When we finished asking them the question, they seem very mysterious, not a lot about them. I forgot to mention they have no gender.

Ink: Alright, that's all the questions you are now in the Student Council

Ink POV

Ink: Outside the room is the map of the school.

Error: Ok Thank you

Error left the room. He's so cute.

Blue: Is it me or did all of us just find our sanpai's.

Geno: Yeah, we did.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We found Our Sanpai's

( happy lunar New years everyone) ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )