Chapter 1: Reimi's Revenge

*Reimi's theme [The Alley] plays in the background.*

David Vincent: Tonight Reimi Sugimoto has done the impossible, she has traveled back to the past.
Here she wakes up in her old bed, as if waking from a bad dream. She starts to feel things she hasn't felt in a long time.
As a ghost, many laws of physics did not apply to her. Now she is overwhelmed by the little things, the itch in her hair, her aching muscles, the cold air on her arms, but most of all her heart beat.

Now she ponders about her reality. She feels the events of Part 4 & Made in Heaven could have been a crazy dream. People under the influence of DMT have reported extensive memories of a life they never lived, only to wake up in the past.
Then it hits her! this is no time to ponder, this is the moment of truth that will determine the fate of the Sugimoto bloodline.

Reimi: I'm alive? I'm alive! Was it all a dream? (VA Kira Buckland)

David Vincent: She listens to her surroundings, the sound of that dripping has haunted her soul. But there is no dripping sound, which means no Arnold hanging in the closet.

Reimi: No dripping, there's still time.

She gets an adrenaline rush & races out of bed. Within seconds, she flings open the door to her parents master bedroom.

Quiet footsteps in the middle of the floor suddenly stop. She can sense something wrong, her guts can sense it. She turns on the light switch to confirm her suspicions. GASP!

David Vincent: It's him! Standing feet from her parents bed is a younger Yoshikage Kira. He's not the purple suited David Bowie lookalike we've come to know, but it's him.

Reimi: Mom! Dad! Look out!

Teenage Kira is like a deer in headlights. He clearly didn't know what he was doing, even the experienced Yoshikage of Part 4 couldn't handle exposure well. So what does this younger Yoshikage look like?
Well we saw a picture of him in highschool in the anime & he didn't look too different. Here he's wearing a night colored turtleneck & dark sweatpants.

Mom & dad start waking up, cranky that their sleep was interrupted. For the time it does not show us a good look at their faces, as only one of the lights is on.

Reimi's dad: What the hell? Reimi's mom: Woah! Who the hell are you?! What are you doing in our bedroom?!

Reimi's mom: Woah! Who the hell are you?! What are you doing in our bedroom?!

Her mother screams! Standing feet from their bed is the man who once stole their lives.

Yoshikage: Um hello...

Dad jumps out of bed, ready to confront the intruder. Reimi's father normally has the soft voice of a Disney prince, but he can have a voice of steel when he gets angry.

Reimi's dad: Reimi who is this guy? What is he doing in here? (VA Travis Willingham)

Reimi: He's a no good psychopath who's here to kill us. Just look at the knife in his hand.
Reimi's dad: So what is your deal? Are you here to rob us?