JuneBug

!!!! NOT PROOFREAD!!!!

Diamond P.O.V

This nigga sped all the way to his momma house. "Get the fuck out this car." Shit his ass all already mad ian finna push him no mo. I roll my eyes and get out and walk behind him. "I'm finna go check on them kids to see if they sleep take yo ass in that room and sit the fuck down." I walk into his room and get on my phone. Yes I'm sitting down so his luh mad ass won't say shit to me. 

"Mhm you better did what I told you,"  roll my eyes and go back to scrolling my phone. I kick off my shoes and lay down. SMACK! "Uh uh why the fuck would you that! My phone prolly broke now," I whine. I just got that damn phone. 

"Shut the fuck up cause I'm tired of yo ass talking out ya neck at me." He push me up against the wall and choke me. "I told you about rolling yo eyes at me for one and then you pulled that luh stunt at that apartment like you crazy on gawd I so close to beating yo ass in front of that lady." He through me on bed. 

"Now yo ass gon be quiet don't say shit you understand me," I shake my head. SMACK!!! He slaps the fuck outta my thigh. I whine. "What I tell you about answering me?" "To always speak when spoken to unless I can't," I look him in his eyes. "Exactly so answer me the fuck!" "Ok Ki." 

!!!!!MATURE CONTENT!!!!!

He slames his mouth into mine and started kissing me. He bites my lips for access so I open my mouth and let his tongue slip in. I fight for dominance even though I know he gon when. After a lil min I give up and just let him take over. He pulls back and starts leaving sloppy kisses on my neck. 

He grabs the hem of my hoodie and lifts it up. I help him pull it off. "Why the fuck you ain't got no bra on?" "Cause it was oversized nobody was gon see," I come closer to him so he kiss me again. "Don't do that shit no mo." "Mkay." I shake my head. He start kissing my spot. "Uhhh ye-uh." "Shut the fuck up!" 

He starts sucking my titties and showing them love. He slips his hand in my jeans and rubs my clit. "Mhmm." I try to keep quiet. He pulls my jeans and my panties off. He spreads my legs and start kissing my thighs. "Za- ple-" SMACK! I was cut off by him smacking my thigh again. I whimper. 

He licks my clits and dives in. "Mhm you so wet huh?" I shake my head and push his head back down. "Stawp yo impatience ass." He starts eating again. "Mh-" I put my hand over my mouth. He slips two finger in me while he eat. My hips start moving and matching his strokes. Awww fuck I'm finna cum. 

I know he know I'm finna cause he looks at my eyes. "Mhmm.." he vibrates his mouth. "Ah-hm" He pulls back. "Za'Ki!!!" I whine. "I was finna cum!!" I'm finna cry. Why would he do that. "I told you have sum coming for you when we got here." 

He lays back down and starts again. "Mh-" He goes faster this time. "Ahh Fuc" "I'm finna-" He pulls away again. "Stawp!!" I whine again. 

!!!!MATURE CONTENT OVER!!!!

"Shut the fuck up and go take a shower." He walk out the room. I'm finna cry. I go in his bathroom and take a shower. I use his soaps and bathwash. I smell just like him. Mhm he smell good.

I walk out and see him on the game. Ugh! I roll my eyes. I grab my hoodie and put it on and grab some of his underwear out his draw and put them on. I pick up my phone to see if it cracked. He better be glad it ain't his jobless ass was gon pay for it. Ion think we told yall, but Ki quit his job sometime last month. His ass doing illegal shit cause I know that 9-5 job ain't pay for no damn iPhone 12. 

I throw my clothes that was on the floor in the hamper. I glad the kids aint wake up while he was doing that shit. He got my fucked if he think I'm not gon get him back. "Ki can I borrow yo MacBook?" "Mhmm." I roll y eyes and grab it off the flo. I go to my email and check to see if have anything from my assistant. Then I type my resignation and send it my boss. I already have my own business and it is successful enough for me to be more than stable.