𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

ROBIN LOVED CARAS GALADHON.

Well, she hadn't been there yet, but from the way the city looked from afar, she knew she would love it.

It had taken them another day to get there, and it would take them at least half a day to reach the capital.

Being an elf was weird for Robin. She had definitely noticed the changes in her body. They had walked day and night, and she wasn't tired at all. She was definitely taller and thinner, and although she hadn't seen her reflection yet, she was sure that she looked more athletic. Her bones were stronger, and she hadn't felt hungry since Elhael had given her some lembas yesterday afternoon. Elves were truly beautiful beings, and she wondered how she looked now that she was one of them.

During the time they spent reaching the city, Robin got to know Elhael a little more. She had apologized after her sudden shock and outburst, and he promised he wouldn't mention it to anyone. He told her some things about himself, and they seemed to get along pretty well. He was very old, and he had arrived with Celeborn and Galadriel to the city many years ago.

"In the Naith of Lórien, the heart of the Silvan elves realm, the city was built within the Mallorn trees that Lady Galadriel received from Tar-Ardalion, the seventh High King of Númenor." Elhael explained, and she nodded, remembering that she had read about that once. "The city is a host of Mallorn trees, and we  live in flets atop the trees. Located in the city's center, atop the largest Mallorn in the city, is the flet of King Admír and the Court of Lothlórien."

"Hold on - King Admír?" This was confusing. Admír had died in the Battle of Dagorlad with most of those who followed him.

"Yes, that's our king."

"And he's alive and breathing?"

"Uhh- yes." Okay, now that was interesting. She had just assumed she was on Arda during the Third or Fourth Age, the possibility of it being the First or Second Age never crossed her mind.

"If you don't mind me asking... what's the date? Like the year and the Age..."

"It's uh- the year 3430 of the Second Age."

Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Had she arrived that early? The War of the Last Alliance had already started in 3429 if her memory was correct, but she didn't have much information about it. By now Gil-Galad's, Elendil's and Isildur's army's had to be preparing for the great battle.

Damn. She was stuck in the middle of a freaking war.

Why now? Why not later or before? Why her? Why was she heading to Lórien?

She had so many questions and no answers.

And she also had to worry about the explanation she had to give about her sudden appearance in Middle Earth. What would she say?

Hey, Lady Galadriel. I have no idea how or why I'm here, I just had this strange experience with a wizard and suddenly woke up here as an elf. And by the way, I know stuff that is very likely to happen because this is a work of fiction in my world. I hope you can help me figure this out, because I have no idea of what the fuck is happening! :)

Suddenly she found herself dreading the arrival to Caras Galadhon.

➵ ➵ ➵

They came at last to a white bridge, and crossing found the great gates of the city: they faced south-west, set between the ends of the encircling wall that here overlapped, and they were tall and strong, and hung with many lamps. It was truly a magnificent sight, even if they weren't inside of the city yet.