𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Dear Glorfyflower,

It feels like it has been ages since the last time we saw each other, although it has been only a few weeks. Still, it has been an eternity without your humor and wonderful ideas.

The journey was quite uneventful, if you don't count being in the Prince's company. I tried getting him to talk, but it didn't go very well. Although I did get some hilarious reactions a couple of times.

The Woodland Realm is... not what I expected. It is actually far greater than what I had pictured, and the forest is quite a wonderful sight. It is very different from Lothlórien, but it has its own charm. I guess only time will tell which place I like most.

Anyways, my training has to be the highlight of my stay. On the first training lesson, Thranduil had me try different weapons. I had never held one, so you can imagine my struggle. I fell so many times that I think there was a point in which the prince may have actually felt sorry for me. (Although I don't think he even knows what the word feeling means, any less what it is like)

But surprisingly, I didn't end up being so bad at everything. I think my first sparring attempt went better than expected, but it was the archery that caught me by surprise.

As I said before, I have never held a weapon. I am clumsy, and sometimes it's hard to differentiate left from right. (I know you're laughing about that one time. Will you ever let it go?)

The point is, I have no coordination or experience, and yet the first time I ever used a bow I hit the target perfectly.

Yeah, me doing something right. Can you imagine? One may think it was just pure luck.

But I shot arrows over and over again, hitting each target every time. I have done it for a week now, and there hasn't been a time where I have missed.

I wonder if it has to do with the abilities that were mentioned before I came here. Are Marta's supposed to have abilities? I don't think much is known about that, but do you have any idea about this? And if you don't, can you try asking around? I would really love your help in order to get some information about this.

Meanwhile, I will try to to find a way to get access to the library and see if I can find something.

In regards to your worries about Thranduil's ability (although I'm sure that's something you're too fabulous to feel anything like because your ego is too big), I don't know what to tell you. I don't know much about fighting and I have never seen a warrior before, but he has to be really good. He's gone easy on me, so I guess you'll have to fight him in order to find out who is better.

We'll have to see if his fan club is bigger than yours, that way we can tell if you really have some competition. But don't worry, my bet will be on you.

How are things going so far? Is everyone starting to get ready for war?

Please send my regards to Lord Elrond, and maybe try to pull a prank or two so that he can relax a little.

By the way, I have attached an essay on the reasons why The Marauders deserved their own books and movies. (I know how much you loved hearing about them and their animagi status, so there you go.)