Chapter 20- Death Trap for the brat!

~She comes and goes like a storm, yet she fails to realize the pain she gives my heart~

-Affu-

In India

Mother's Hen Restaurant

"You know, my father owns a lot of Hotel apartments. Why don't you try working under him? He's going to love having you as his Hotel Manager." Nandini blinked sweetly at the waiter, which she's been doing for the past 5 minutes, along with a few heart-melting-sugary comments.

And Manik stared at her, with his eyes as red as a drop of blood could get.

"Oh! A Manager of a Hotel Apartment?" the waiter asked, widening his eyes. "Why not? You're talented, right? Oh! I'm not even gonna do any recommendation and make you suspicious about my motives. But I sure can recommend my father's hotels to you, for applying a job." Nandini said, fluttering her eyelashes, and the waiter just stared on dreamily.

And Manik clenched his fists so hard that it started to leave nail marks on his own skin!

"But I don't have any educational qualification in that field." said the waiter, and Nandini waved her hands in air, in dismissal. "That's not necessary. My father looks at a person's talent, rather than at his education level." Nandini grinned. "Yes, he doesn't. So much that he didn't care when his daughter asked him to give her 20 lakhs to help her boyfriend from his debts." Manik said, and Nandini threw him a glare.

"Boyfriend?" the waiter exclaimed, and Nandini smiled sweetly at him. "He meant ex-boyfriend." she said, and the waiter nodded. "So...you always had poor boyfriends? I mean, economically." the waiter asked.

"Yup! She did." Manik answered before Nandini could. "Both economically and in character wise. You can't expect a relationship to go on, when both sides are violent." he added, and Nandini stomped on his foot, to which Manik held her hand and pressed it closer to his thighs.

"Oh! But she's such a sweet girl." the waiter commented, smiling cheekily at Nandini, with his cheeks flushed. Nandini grinned, while Manik glared on. "Yes! She is. So sweet that you could see honey dripping out of her mouth, because of overloaded honey in her body." Manik commented sarcastically, and Nandini coughed, while the waiter stared at Manik blankly.

"Oh my God! Isn't that Harshad?" Nandini exclaimed, in a fake tone, while staring at the guy who just entered the Restaurant, and Manik's gaze on him hardened. "Oh yes! You know him?" the waiter asked, and toned his volume down. "He's the owner of this Restaurant. Quite scary boss he is." the waiter added. "I'm glad you let me know about your father's hotel. Maybe, I would need it in future. Between, do you have his business card?" Nandini smirked internally at her victory.

"Oh sure, I do. But for now, let me badmouth about that guy." and she started to curse while staring at Harshad. Manik chuckled, while the waiter stared on, horrified. "Stupid good-for-nothing-bed warming-flirt. Do you even know what he did to my sister? He broke her heart. He got her pregnant and said she can do whatever she wants with her unborn baby." and Nandini sniffled, while Manik stared at her aghast.

She's such a drama Queen.

"What?" the waiter asked, feeling concerned for Nandini. "Yes! He ditched my poor little stupid sister. Oh the look on her face, when he said that." she cried, and then threw a look at Manik, who was still staring at her all shocked. "Why aren't you consoling me? What type of best friend are you?" she barked at him, and he nodded before pulling her to his chest, which was truly unexpected.