Bar

He winked at her, making her stomach flutter. She winked back, careful not to show him how flustered she was. She turned back around, asking the bartender for another drink. She sighed, as she rested her elbow on the counter, putting her head in her hand.

From behind her she felt hot breath on her neck, sending chills down he spine. She knew it wasn't any other than him. Kane Dioas.

_______________________________________
𝐸𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦...

She went over to her bosses desk, placing both of her palms on the edge, with a sigh. "Do you one how stupid that is? Me going after the Kane Dioas?" She scoffed. "Now,
{Y/N}, you know that no matter what you're told, you do them. Got that?" He boss says, glaring at her. She sighed, as she looked away, backing up a bit from the desk.

"Yes, sir." She mumbles. "Now, where do I have to go?" She says, crossing her arms. She looked at her boss, as he got up, grabbing something.

"The Bar on Akis Avenue." He says, handing her a small gun, assuming that's what he grabbed. She placed a firm grip on the gun, placing it in her stocking, hidden under her dress.

"He will be there in a table far in the corner. Make sure no one's sees your weapons." Her boss says, also handing her a small knife. She nods her head. "Got it."

{Y/N} set out heading to Akis Avenue. She didn't know how this was going to go. I mean, they have tried to kill each other many times, but one of the other would be able to save themselves.

It was like a endless cycle of one or another trying to kill each other, but it never happened. {Y/N} arrived at the Avenue, sighing, knowing what awaits her.

One of her bodyguards open her car door for her, extending a hand. She smiles sweetly at him, taking his hand. He pulls her out the car, closing the door behind her. 

"Thank you." She says. He nods, following her into the Bar. As soon as she enters, she makes eye contact with the one and only Kane Dioas.

She stares at him longer, before looking away and sitting at a counter not to far form him. She orders a drink, observing everything around her.

Alot of drunk people, people dancing, and others just sitting and chatting. She looks back over at Kane, admiring him. He wears a fancy dark blue suit, with a nice red tie.
She also notices his hair is tied back.

She sighs, as she looks back at her drink. It's going to be one hell of a night.