part three 1/2 <3

( riley's pov ) ⚠️DIRTY ISH EPISODE⚠️

(these are the shorts that i had in mind if you wanted to visualize things a little better :) )

i grab the shorts from my dads bed and go back into my room , ruben was standing in my mirror with his shirt off flexing , he turned around and laughed
"looks like your in a better mood" i say to him while smiling probably blushing bad ..
"here's the shorts just change wherever i'm going  to brush my teeth and such"
he nods and starts changing so i went into my bathroom and locked the door , i brushed my teeth , washed my face and threw my hair up into a bun and went back out
i looked up from fixing my hair and seen ruben laying on my bed with the shorts on , no shirt and a chain ... my heart was beating pretty fast but i wasn't trying to make that obvious so i made my way to my side of the bed and hopped in , since i walked so much today i immediately felt super comfortable..
ruben put his phone down and turned over to me and just looked into my eyes and smiled.
i covered my face quickly .,
"don't do that" i said giggling
i felt cold hands wrap around my wrists and take my hands off my face ..
"why not , i like looking at you're gorgeous face"  he places his hand on the left side of my face and bring me closer to him and leans in for a kiss..
his lips were so soft i instantly kissed back , while we were kissing i slowly felt his body getting closer to mine , i could feel the movement of his legs coming closer and closer until finally his leg wrapped around mine and brought my leg on top of his .. at this point things were getting heated and i really was just waiting for what was about to happen ..
he breaks away and puts his hands around my hips ..
"come here" he whispers and gently moves my body on top of his and now i sit on top of him , he brings my face down again to kiss me more but right as he does i feel him if you know what i mean ..
it shocked me but i tried to ignore how big he was and just kept kissing him , a minute or so passed by and i was getting carried away , i found myself grinding against him and him letting out small groans once and a while , that turned me on even more so i let out small moans too , we kept doing this until finally his small groans turned into heavy breathing with those groans and instead of kissing his lips i moved to his neck and slowly started kissing it and licking it , he grabbed my ass and squeezed it and let out a groan ..
i knew my dad was passed out so i decided i was just going to do it .

⚠️sexual⚠️

i slowly moved from his neck to his chest and when i got to his lower stomach i took my nails and gently ran them against his body and looked up at him , his cheeks were bright red and he smiled and put his hand over his face , i looked down at the bulge that he had in his shorts.. i went even lower and kissed just on top of the shorts.. he had grabbed onto my arms that were just resting up on his body and i slowly moved my arms lower to the waist band of his shorts nervous to take them off because i've never done this before but i was ready ..
i slowly pulled down his shorts and noticed he was smiling really hard and i just decided to go for it .. i wrapped my mouth around his dick and his smile quickly turned into a face of pleasure , he breathed in deeply and closed his eyes , i started to move my head a little slow at first adding spit as i went on , he groaned and moaned my name ..
i went faster as this turned me on and he gasped and grabbed my pillow
"fuckk" escaped from his mouth and continued with my hands going relatively fast
i started gagging but i knew i wasn't going to stop , i looked up once again at ruben and he had his eyes rolled with his hand gripped onto my pillow ..
seconds later i felt his other hand on my head , first he just grabbed my hair but a minute went by and he gasped and pushed my head further , i kept going knowing he was cumming, he pushed and lifted my head ..
"riley i'm about to cum"
i felt his legs tensing up and now he was groaning over and over again ..
"oh my good oh my god"  he said before i felt his cum in my mouth , i swallowed it and shoved his dick down my throat one more time before pulling rubens pants up , sitting up and wiping my mouth..
i look at ruben and he still has his eyes closed and he's licking his lips ..

⚠️sexual things are done⚠️

i crawl up to his chest and looked at him in the eyes while he looked down at me , he chuckled and i laughed , we both bursted out laughing ..
"i can't believe we did that" he said while smiling ..
my dad walked into my room half awake .
"can you two be quiet, i'm trying to sleep"
"sorry sir , i apologize" ruben says looking up .
my dad nods and yawns and walks out and closes my door ..
"imagine if he came in like 5 minutes ago" i say hiding my face in rubens bare chest to muffle my laugh as best as i can .
i turn over and lay beside him instead of on top of him ..
"lights out?" i said with my hand on my lamp ..
he nods and turns over facing me , i turn off my lamp and lay under him , he puts his head on my chest and i play with his hair until we both fall asleep to some music that he played on his phone , i woke up to a spotify ad playing and ruben facing the other way , snoring.
i let the music play because i'm guessing it gave him comfort , i checked my phone and it was 11am , rubens phone started ringing and i grabbed it quickly before it woke him ..
contact name : "big cock sucker"
i laugh and pick up ..

"hello?"

"yo ruben"

"it's not ruben it's riley"
i soon notice it's fuckshit

"where's ruben?"

"sleeping why what's up?"

"come to the shop , wake the fucker up"
i hear the boys laughing in the back

"we'll be there today but i can't promise right now"

"alright i can accept that , if we're not at the shop when you get there we're at the plaza , ruben will know where to go , bye rileyyy"

"okay sounds good bye"

he hangs up and i place the phone on the bed and start the music again and i go into my bathroom to do all the normal things , while i'm in the bathroom i hear a yawn , i peak out and see that was ruben was just waking up ..
"heyyy goodmorning" i say smiling
"hey" ruben says in a crazy hot morning voice he smiles back at me and i couldn't resist but to hop on top of him for a hug , i crawl on top of him and he opens his arms
"yayyy come here" he says kind of stretching as he opens his arms.
i snuggle my face into his neck and he hugs me tightly
"what's our plans for today" he says now grabbing his phone while i'm still laying on him ..
"well fuckshit called you this morning and i didn't want it to wake you up so i answered it , he wanted us to come to the shop and said if they aren't there when we get there to go to the plaza"
he nods while typing and i couldn't help but take a look at who he's texting , it was fuckshit.
"what's he saying" i say as i now turn my whole body around.
"he's asking what happen last night but i know he's tease me so i'm not going to tell him" he says while laughing
my brain clicked and i just remembered what happened last night ..
"oh my god i forgot what happened last night" i said while laughing
he looks down at me and laughs too .. "do you want a recap?"
"no no no" i say while hiding my hot face , i still can't believe i did that.
we both get up and he gets a new t shirt and jeans from his backpack and i grab the hoodie he had one last night and some sweatpants and i beanie , i was lazy.
i walk around the corner and he looks at me
"you look cute" he laughs and smiles
"i look homeless" i say while turning around to my mirror ..
he comes up behind me and hugs me from behind "yeah cute homeless"  he smiles and kisses my neck .
l smile in the mirror and grab my phone , my bag and my shoes and so does he , we head downstairs and my dad is reading the newspaper..
"good morning sir"
my dad looks up and lowers his glasses .. "yes good morning bud thank you for apologizing last night it was very nice of you" , i hand ruben a glass of orange juice and ruben drinks it and looks at my dad again "well of course" and smiles
"so what are you guys doing today riley"
i look at ruben and back at my dad .. "well you know that shop by the skatepark?"
"mhm" my dad says between taking a sip of his coffee.
"well we're going there to skate" i say while closing the fridge .
"let me take you , that's a long walk , put your um boards in the trunk" he says pointing to our skateboards not sure what to call them , my dad never does this so i quickly nudge ruben and we go outside and put our boards in the trunk and sit in the back ..

VERY VERY SHORT PART BUTTT I JUST CANT THINK OF IDEAS OF WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT SO WHILE I THINK IM GOING TO WATCH MID90S SOOO YEAH THIS WILL BE PART THREE PARH 1 :)!!