nicholas.

Name

Nicholas "Nick" Russo.

Age

Eighteen

Species

Human

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Gender

Male

Appearance

( idk his fc's name but this is the vibe lol )

Personality

Nick is tough to get along with. On a first impression he comes off as tempermental and standoffish. Though he refrains from getting violent, he always finds himself with bloodied knuckles.

Once getting to know him, which few people take the time too, Nick is actually a sweetheart. He can even crack a joke every once in a while when he feels like it.

Background

Nicholas' was born to a single heroine addict mother, who ended up leaving him at the age of 5 with his older half brother who raised him for a while before he up and left as well. At that point he was 15 and took care of himself for the most part, using his neighbor as a legal guardian. He lives in a trailer home a few miles away from school and his job, and every once in a while opens his home up to his mother and half brother who occasionally make appearances into his life when they're in need of money.

Strengths

He's surprisingly good at school, even with the lack of motivation he has from his nonexistent home support.

Though he's not a people person he's persuasive when he wants to be.

Weakness

He refuses to open up to people, or explain his situation to anyone, which explains his lack of friends or any kind of help from an outside source(his stubbornness also plays a role in this.)

Likes

After living around two drug addicts during his childhood, he was bound to get addicted to something– which ended up being smoking. He's tried to quit, but he doesn't have the proper motivation to do so.

Cooking, his dream in life is to become a chef.

Dislikes

He acts well under pressure, but he does his best to stay out of situations that involve it.

He hates having to explain himself.

Position

Top