𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"A WHOLE NEW WOOOOOORLDDDDD, A NEW FANTASTIC POINT OF VIEW-"

A sudden knock at the door interrupted Robin's second world tour.

"Aghhh! Halfway though the song" She groaned. "Coming!"

She sighed, before getting out of the bath. It was her first official day in the City of Trees, and surprisingly for herself, she had woken up early. She didn't feel the need to sleep as much as a human, although that didn't mean she didn't sleep too much, even for elves.

With a towel wrapped around her, she tried walking towards the door without slipping.

"Yes?" She said opening the door so that only a part of her face would be seen. She wasn't that stupid, she was basically naked, she wouldn't open the door for everyone to see her like that.

"Good morning!" A melodic voice sounded. "I'm Celebrían."

"Lady Celebrían! It's a pleasure, I'm Robin." She answered politely. "I would let you in, but I was just taking a bath and..."

"Oh! I'm sorry I interrupted you, my lady. I actually brought you some clothes." Robin let out a breath of relief. There was a wardrobe in her room, but it was empty. She had decided to wear the same dress she had before.

She then opened the door to let her in, and a small blush creeped up her cheeks. The lady paid no mind and gave her a warm smile

"Here," she handed her a couple of dresses. "Choose one. It's okay, I'll wait for you to be ready." Robin thanked her and went to get dressed. She returned quickly, now wearing a beautiful blue sky dress.

"Sorry about that, I-"

"Oh, you have nothing to worry about. Maybe we should start over again. I'm Celebrían."

"Robin Hood." She now had the chance to introduce herself properly. "It is lovely to meet you, my lady."

"So you're the famous elleth who doesn't speak elvish." The lady exclaimed, and Robin stared at her in shock. Did word travel so fast here? Celebrían quickly noticed the change in her demeanor and explained herself. "Oh, no. That's not what I meant. It's just my mother told me a little about you, and I was just curious. After all, it's not every day that you meet such unique elleths."

"Well... I guess you can say I'm pretty different. I am everything but normal." The lady laughed at the comment, and Robin started to feel more confident around her.

"I like you." She smiled, and Robin did the same. "Come, we will now get breakfast. After that, I'll show you around the City. There are some places I think you would love." She extended her arm, and Robin gladly took it.

They walked out of the talan arm in arm, as if they were old friends. Robin got the feeling that they would grow close pretty quickly.

"So... what was that strange tune you were singing?" The Lady questioned, raising an eyebrow. Robin chuckled, and her cheeks grew red as she thought she would die of embarrassment right then and there. She liked Celebrían.

Yes, they would be very good friends indeed.

➵ ➵ ➵

Robin had been in Lothlórien for two months and she was having the time of her life. The City was the most breathtaking place she had ever been in. She spent most of her days exploring every corner, but it was so vast that she hadn't been to every place on Celebrían's to-do list yet.

She had acquired some kind of routine in order to take advantage of everything the city had to offer. She would wake up early in the morning (not without the insistence of Celebrían). They would have breakfast, and sometimes Galadriel and Celeborn would join them. Then, Celebrían would take her to a new place for Robin to visit. They would often have lunch, and then take a stroll around the forest.