Prologue: Agreeing to Chaos.

Friday, April 23, 2015.

5:36 pm

3rd POV

"Oh, cmon George!! Don't be a pussy and just come with us." The ravenette whined, sprawled out across the small leather couch that sat against the back wall of their college dorm room. George, the smaller of the two and the one being harassed by his friend's childish antics, let out a sigh, dropping his textbook onto his small desk roughly. Ever since Nick(or Sapnap) had come home, he had been nagging George to come to this club with him and a group of friends that only Nick knew.

"For the last time Sap, I'm not coming with you. I don't even know these people! Besides, it's a club filled with bright lights, loud music, and cramped with sweaty people. Just the thought of it gives me a headache."

Nick slid off the couch onto the floor with a groan. "George please!? You never leave this dorm room, and if you do it's to go get coffee. Black coffee." Nick scrunches up his nose as George scoffs.

"It's not that bad." Nick rolls his eyes. "That's not the point." Sapnap crawls over to where George is sitting and clings to his leg. "Please Gogyyyyyyy. Come with meeeee." George, done with Nick's 45 minutes of whining, finally gives in. "Fine! I'll go with you god! Just-" George takes a second to breathe, and calm himself. "When is it?"

Nick smirks at him, a mischievous glint in his eyes. George immediately regrets his decisions at this look and the next words that come out of his chaotic friend's mouth. " We are leaving at 7. Wait in your room because god knows you have no fashion sense or any taste in clothes and you need me, the god of fashion, to help you." Sapnap says smugly, sitting up off the floor and running to his room to grab some outfits of his own. George rolls his eyes, letting out a small chuckle as he heads off to his own room to wait for whatever Nick has in store.

~!~!~

AYEEEEEEE I'm back to writing boyssssssss!!!

Apologies for how short this chapter was! It certainly has been a while since I've written and I'm trying something new. It's been probably 3 years since I tried to do a book with chapters and not just oneshots. I have some plans for this book, and one of them is to not let me quit after the first chapter because I'm frustrated. I'm going to try to get a chapter out every 2 weeks, just so I'm not rushing myself. It may not stay that way, we'll see. I am glad to be back to writing tho :3 Let's hope this goes well!!

Peace Out!

-T3chn0bl4de