11: short story

The 16 year old girl looked down at her bleeding wrists. She thought to herself on how she got to her breaking point. I mean she had friends who supported her and everything. Her parents criticized her on everything she did and called her names. Her younger brother makes fun of her for cutting, and her twin sister takes her anger out in her. Her dad even started calling her names.

        But despite all that she loved them all, even though they hurt her emotionally and physically. She still loved them all. So why did she do it? Why decide to end it all? That's simple it was all getting to much. All the name calling, getting hurt, and being criticized. Had finally took its total. Not to mention low self-esteem because of all the criticism. That's why she took the blade to her wrists and decided, " I'm done living, I'm tired" 

         To other people she had a perfect life. That was just lies. Hidden. No one would have noticed. No one cares enough to look deeper into the issue. Sure she had her friends but she didn't want to burden them anymore. She already told them all her problems. Who would want to know all my problems in the first place. She thought as she was laying on the bathroom floor.

         All her family was downstairs. No one noticed when she went upstairs. Tears started to go down the girl's cheeks. She looked over at her suicide note. It was simple all it said was, " im sorry. I couldn't take it anymore. Goodbye, love you all." Suddenly the girls vision starts to fade. This is it, she thought. I will finally stop feeling this pain. Then everything went black.