Real life

Draco's pov:

"Why are you taking pictures of me sleeping?" Hermione asked, Looking up from her phone.

"You looked great don't lie." I told her.

"Still creepy." She told me giving me a peck on the lips. Let's just say that little peck turned into me on top of her making out groping her breast.

"Hey guys were making pancakes do- AHH!" Came a voice. Followed by a scream.

"Blaise what's wro- AHH!" Came another voice and scream. Me and Hermione jumped apart.

"Should've locked the door." I mumbled.

"I thought you guys broke up?" Luna asked.

"We did... just only for a few hours after you guys left my house, Draco came over and showed me that the picture was from two years ago and then bought me roses I just couldn't say no to him. I mean look at the face." She said cupping my cheeks.

"And why didn't you tell us about it?" Blaise asked.

"We didn't want to get more people involved, so we just kept a secret from everyone." I told them.

"And when we're you planning on telling us?" Ginny asked walking from behind them.

"Soon... or when ever we got caught... I didn't think it would last this long" Hermione said.

"So who else knows?" I asked.

"Us." Everyone else said stepping into the room.