Chapter 12[Paying The Price]

It is 8:17 P.M. Rachel is in her house with her crew, Michelle is losing her strength, she can't stand on her own anymore, she is laying down on the sofa as the others keep her company, Rachel is watching outside of the window, expecting Captain Sean to have finally found them. 

Jade: Is any body out there?

Rachel: Not yet, but have your guns ready.

Michelle: Leave me...

Jade: Michelle.

Michelle: Hurry up. You got the ruby. Go.

Jade: We're sticking together.

Michelle: We were suppose to be splitting up after ending this... Look, I fucked it up for yall, I let yall down, and my family down. We were suppose to be done in less than an hour, but it's been more than that. The heat ain't cooling down, it's rising up. Just go already before yall end up like me...

Rachel: It's all my fault then. I'm the fuck up here.

Jade: What do you mean?

Rachel: I didn't listen to any of you about Pablo, nor did I even listen to Sean. I always just wanna get the job done for you all, there were so many gaps right in front of my face that I could have easily cut through and get it over with, but instead, I made this all end up pointless with unnecessary tactics. I'll stay with Michelle until I'm finally caught. I want the three of you to take the ruby and get going fast, now.

Christine: Rachel, why? You wanted to move on in life with your passion for cars.

Rachel: I don't deserve to live my life now, and I my gave my car to Francis. Just let them take me, they don't really care about the rest of you, this is your chance to escape.

Christine: No, we're not gonna let that be your fate.

Rachel: Please do as I say.

Christine: The heist is done, we're all gonna make our own choices now.

Bridgette: Sorry Rachel. But it seems most of us doesn't want you to have that kind of ending.

Jade: So now you will listen to us one more time.

Rachel: What do you all suggest?...

Christine: Take the ruby and get Michelle out of here with you. Don't let them catch you, no matter what. 

The BMW pulled up the house and Captain Sean and his crew stepped out of the car with their guns out and he looked at the van that was stolen by Rachel. 

Captain Sean: Alright, everyone get of the house with your hands up! 

Rachel peeked through the window as well as Jade did and saw everyone out there.