Twelve - Book two - Lucifer x Seth

The two men stepped into Seth's apartment equally unnerved, but neither of them was willing to show that to the other one. 

"Wine?" Seth offered like a gentleman, something he had never been to Lucifer before - and what he wasn't planning to be for too long. 

"You want to get my tipsy? I'm not your prom-date." 

"No, you are not, so I trust you won't get tipsy from only one glass of wine... I had the impression you can hold your liquor, was I wrong?" the boy asked with fake innocence, his eyes taunting the devil not to refuse him. 

"For the first time in my life, I struggle to understand your motive, Seth..." Lucifer inquired, reaching out to accept his glass. 

"My motive to do what? Offer you some wine?" 

"We both know, that's not what you are doing..." 

Seth's smile widened, losing what facade of innocence it had until' now, as he sat down on the couch, next to his long-time enemy. 

"Tell me then... what am I doing?" he leaned, whispering his teasing coaxing in the devil's ears softly, promising nothing but violence. 

"You're making a very bad decision."

"Who is it bad for?" 

"Jude." 

"Oh... forgot about that..." Chaos continued, his eyes flashing with hatred, before returning to their mischievous hunger. He pushed himself closer to Lucifer, his hands finding their ground on the other man's thighs, his nails digging into the soft material of his dress-pants. 

"I forgot, what a good friend he is to you... I'm sure he would never do anything, to hurt you." he whispered, placing a small bite on Lucifer's neck, whose breath hitched with arousal and hesitation. 

"It's in his nature, to hurt people sometimes... He can't help it." the devil's reply was quiet and weak, for not even he believed his words to be a good enough excuse. His lust clouded eyes settled and searched Seth's face, as if he didn't know already, he can't refuse him. 

"And one should never deny their own nature, Lucifer... As the devil, I'd think you know that very well... I'm almost disappointed to see you so reserved." 

"Watch your mouth, Seth."  he snarled, his grip finding the boy's throat with ease, who, in return, just smiled at him with satisfaction, pushing against his hold with his whole body, placing their face just a few centimetres apart. They breathed the same air for a couple of seconds, both their skins aching to be closer, their teeth dying to sink into the other's flesh. 

"You..." Lucifer inhaled with frustration, his self-control slowly fading away from his piercing blue eyes, as his hand let go of the boy's throat, and found their way between the soft, brown locks, holding Seth's head firmly - not sure, if to keep him away, or close, but he didn't protest, or move, as he felt the other undoing his belt, Seth's finger's loosening his pants with ease. 

"I know what you want me to do... just let me..."  the boy whispered, breaking down the last line of rationality in the devil's mind, and with that, he swiftly pushed Seth's head down to his crotch, his belt already undone, and him being more than ready to finally feel the other's mouth around him. 

"Fuck." he breathed, feeling Seth's tongue invade his length after these torturous minutes of self-control - but now, there was nothing holding him back, he was just all the hungrier to feel everything the other had to offer,  no matter the motive. The movements were rushed, and passionate like revenge, and unbearably good, as all sins should be.