Chapter 6

Chapter 6

New Beginnings

Foxy woke up in Doggy's warm embrace, as Doggy looked down and saw him awake.

"Morning sleepy head~" Doggy said, smirking.

"Good morning Doggy.." Foxy replied, yawning.

Foxy got up, then he realized, he didn't have a change of clothes.

"Hey uh...Doggy..." Foxy stuttered, turning to face Doggy.

"Yes Foxy?" Doggy replied.

"I just realized...I-I don't have anything to change into..." Foxy stammered.

"I have some old clothes you can wear..." Doggy said, looking through his closet.

Doggy eventually pulled out a green shirt, a black hoodie, and a pair of sweatpants. "Here...you can wear this." Doggy said as he threw the outfit.

"T-thanks Doggy..." Foxy stuttered, blushing.

Foxy went into the bathroom and changed into the outfit Doggy gave him. The hoodie was a little big on him, but he didn't mind.

Foxy walked back into the room. "It looks good on you!" Doggy said, smiling to him.

"Thanks Doggy..." Foxy said, blushing a bit.

"Anytime Foxy!" Doggy said.

Foxy and Doggy went down the stairs. "Morning you two." Doggy's mother greeted them. "Good morning mom!" Doggy said. "M-morning..." Foxy muttered. He still was a bit shaken up about what had happened last night.

The two sat down, Doggy wrapping his arm around Foxy. Foxy slightly blushed, as he rested his head against Doggy.

Foxy looked over at Doggy's mother, who was smiling at the two. He was a bit surprised by this at first, but he then remembered that Doggy's mother was much more understanding and wouldn't mind them being together.

"Hey Foxy...come with me...I wanna show you something..." Doggy said as he stood up and put his hand out.

"O-ok..." Foxy stuttered as he grabbed Doggy's hand.

The two boys walked together, hand-in-hand, until eventually they reached a cliff. They both went up the cliff, and Doggy sat down, Foxy sitting right next to him.

"What do you think?" Doggy asked him.

The scenery was beautiful. The green grass creating a soft, cushion like ground, and the sun rose up into the sky, turning the sky into lovely shades of pink, orange, and blue. There was a nice breeze hitting against the two boys.

"It's...amazing..." Foxy said, amazed by the wonders that were infront of him.

"I like to come up here and stare at the sunrise and the sunset to clear my head, but I thought you would like it." Doggy said, smiling to the fox.

Foxy just kissed Doggy on the cheek before resting his head against his warm body, while Doggy wrapped his arm around him.

Foxy sat there and smiled himself, knowing that things are going to be better.

They Can Never Split Us Apart... (A Doggy x Foxy Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara