1 Immature "The Movie"

JENNIE'S POV

"Hey baby" she sat beside me "What's with the face, didn't you like it?" Lisa asked facing me, she just finished her dance rehearsal and she's sweaty and all, hot, but.... the thing is.

"Do you really have to grab that girl's face, can you just change that part of the choreo?" I asked sounding annoyed

"Do you really have to grab that girl's face, can you just change that part of the choreo?" I asked sounding annoyed. But she just look at me with a playful smile.

"You're really cute when your jealous baby" then she stood offering a hand to me "Come on, let's go home so I can grab something else" she raise her brow up and down while looking at my front (you know).

"Na ah, I'm not gonna let you unless you change that part" I said.

"Oh come on!" She whined.

"I'm serious Lisa" then I walk pass her.

"Nini, we are going to shoot that thing tomorrow, I can't just change something like that"

"Yes you can" I stubbornly said.

"It's not that I'm going to kiss her, our face doesn't even touched."

"And why do you sound disappointed with that?"

"I'm not."

"It's not what I've heard."

"It's not Jennie."

"Now your showing me that attitude" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Now your rolling your eyes at me" she said copying my tone. "Serve that later. Let's go." and with that final word she grab me by my hand and drag me till we reach the parking lot "Get inside"

"Tsk" I rolled my eyes again before going in. "I'm not gonna sleep with you tonight" I stated as soon as she sat next to me. She have her own driver, just to let you know.

"And where are you going to sleep?"

"Stop giving me that tone Lisa, I'll sleep wherever I want" if you're worrying about her driver hearing us fighting, don't be, this man is already used to it. He doesn't care at all.

"Are you just looking for something to fight with, so you can go sleep with your ex again?" She look at me with those accusing eyes.

I laughed full of sarcasm "You're bringing that topic again, I can't believe it! You know, I can just go sleep with him so that stupid accusation won't sound so funny for me anymore" she keeps believing that shit even though it doesn't really happened. Taehyung (my ex-boyfriend) was just trying to piss her off, and obviously, it works and still working.

Instead of answering, she just ignored me and talk to her driver. "Oppa can you drive faster please?" She requested and her driver nodded and it didn't escape my eyes when his lips slightly lifted in one side forming a smirk while glancing at me. He knows what's up.

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes for the third time.

[Home]

"Lisa! What the hell!" I shouted while trying to push her off me. "Stop!" She stopped her assault but remained in her position, cornering me with her long hands. She look at me directly in the eyes, and that's when I realized how tired she is. Literally tired, because who wouldn't, when you spent your whole day dancing. "You better take a rest"

"I will if you'll tell me that you're not mad at me anymore and you're going to sleep beside me"

"Fine!"

"I'm not forcing you"

"Well that's actually what you're doing right now"

"Jennie come on! Just because of that freakin concept that you don't like, you'll let yourself sleep with your ex."

I furrowed my brow at her statement "I never told you I'm going to sleep with my ex"

"You just did a while ago"

"I didn't. I told you 'I can' but I never told you that I will. Can we stop this nonsense, if you don't want to change that choreo then fine. I won't go anywhere, just take a rest. I'll just prepare our dinner."

"I want you to be my dinner" she blunted. Here she goes again.

"Take a rest and I will prepare our dinner. We can't do it tonight Lisa, you have your shoot tommorow."

[After Dinner]

"Nini" she called out. We are here in our bed already. "You still awake?" She asked again when I didn't answer.

I just hummed in response.

"Baby I can't sleep" she utter with her sweet voice, and I know where this is going. I faced her, her eyes looks sleepy.

For about 7 years of relationship with her, I know exactly what she wanted right now for her to be able to sleep.

So I gave what my baby wants until she fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------