❀ DISCORD ❀

The Esthetíque Community's Discord server is now open for every writer & reader to join

The Esthetíque Community's Discord server is now open for every writer & reader to join. You don't need to be a part of our community to join the server. Any Wattpader can do so.

Here is a quick glanceover about the server.

✨ There are specific channels for different activities.

▪ Be it random chat, over nothing and everything. We have a channel dedicated solely for random chat!

▪ Book-related chat channel. You can discuss about your fav best-selling, any prominent upcoming book series, or basically anything related to the books, here we have this channel for you.

▪ Different channels for writing sprints and overcoming writer's block, to get into the groove of writing.

▪ You can share your projects and socials with your fellow members, to get in touch with them. Different channels are dedicated for sharing the links.

▪ Apart from these, there are channels where we will be hosting weekly or biweekly and monthly in-server contests. You can actively take part in various activities and stand a chance to gain some exciting roles in the server, for a time being.

Advantage ~ This is a human's mentality, that their work effeciency increases when they are in an environment of like minded people. We encourage you to join the community's server where you will get a chance to work on your projects alongwith your fellow writers, readers.

We have provided the link in our profile bio. We will be dropping the server link in the comment box too.

You can ask for the link via pm too!

We hope to see you there. ✨✨