Chapter 7

Shinobu

"Does that count as your confession?" He looked like he was suddenly snapped back into reality as I said those words.

He sighed and distanced himself from me but was still holding my hand. Instead of blushing because of his words I actually giggled because he looked so embarrassed after saying that to me.

"Sensei~~you're quite funny sometime, how you're so embarrassed after saying or doing something so sweet to me," my hands went on his cheeks and pinched them as I think he's really cute... "you're so charming you know?" I said and giggled once more.

His facial expression didn't change, but the blush did become more pink than before... is he embarrassed or is he really feeling something...

"Hey... can you at least share me how you really feel about me when I'm with you? I mean.... it ain't that awkward—"

"In your case... I'm a matured man—"

"Huh? Are you saying I'm not?!" He looked at me from head to toe like he's scanning something from me... my eyes brows went up and down as I was wondering once again on what he might be thinking.

"What is it this time?" I said with a voice with a little anger in it.

"You don't seem to be matured enough for me—"

"You only looked at my body! You can't tell someone if they're already matured just by staring at them!" I said and started to poke his sides, his forehead started to grow wrinkles that made me laugh internally.

He doesn't have a tickle huh? That's cute...

"Well... you are small... your hands are tiny, and your personality is like a kid's so... yeah," I was frozen for a moment as I knew what he said are all true... I-I don't have anything against that anymore...

I looked down as I felt annoyed not knowing what to say...

"Though... you do pass... I guess," he said it in a slowly fading voice making me stop from walking...

Our hands were holding so I pulled him back as he did not notice I stopped walking... "you mean that?" I asked in a low voice...

"Well, I guess—"

"What do you mean you guess?! You're not sure about your feelings for me?!" I said as my forehead started wrinkling and pouted while looking straight into his eyes.

What pissed me off more is that he was avoiding my eye contact.

"Just shut up... you're being a big kid right now—"

"No, no! You!" I said and pointed my index finger at him,"you're being a kid right now! Can you at least just... You know! Uh..." now I don't know what words should I say!

"What?" He sounded like he's waiting for an answer he knows I haven't thought of it yet...

"Gah!" I said and continued to walk and since our hands are still intertwined to each other I pulled him... "you should be lucky... I really love you you know," I whispered under my breath... I hope he heard that... I really do because I'm so sick of hiding some parts of my feelings for him... I know nothing's stopping me when we're alone together outside the University, but as much as I want to be with him...

I care about his career as a teacher more, and this thing I want to happen between us is supposed to be mutual and I'm still not sure how be feels for me... he's... he's sometimes confusing!