Part 2

Lilys Pov

as I waited patiently for Lara to sneak into my room I made the bed and called an uber to pick us up 10 minutes from mystic falls, 'hey you' whispered Lara as she came into my room smilling 'you ready' she questioned her best friend 'yes I am I even wrote them my famous dramatic note' I said smiling while we both kept in our giggles 'ok lets go' said Lara while making a spell that caused the bags and us to make no noise when we jump out the window 'go on then lets go' I said as we threw out stuff out of the window carefully while Lara jumped out the window waiting for me I put the not visable on the bed and I wrote to it 'open at the compound' and jumped out of the window grabing our bags and making them disappear and walked towards the Uber.

as we reached the Uber I noticed Lara nervous 'hey Lar are you ok' I questioned her making her stop and look at me 'yea its just what if your friends don't like me what if-' as she began I cut her off 'they will I promise and smiled as she smiled back she said ' wait doent Hope know Lydia and Allison' she asked 'nope she only knows they live in new york' I said back smirking while Lara laughed and we both got into the uber ready for a new adventure...

Hopes pov

as I walked into my sisters room I notice everythings cleaned out and theres a note that says 'open at the compound' so I thought nothing of it as a shes probably with her friend Lara so I got my thing and went back to New Orlands.

in new orlans

'hey hope' my mum said as she pulled me into a hug 'wheres your sister' Davina asked as she was the last to give her least faveroute niece a hug 'i have no idea but she left this note saying to open when i get to the compound' i said like it wasn't a big deal.

end of Hopes pov

the way hope said that made Davina angry but she covered her anger with a smile 'what does it say' said Davina 'i don't know' hope said 'hey dad why don't you open it and read it to all of us' said hope while giving her dad the letter 'ok sure' he said like it wasn't a big deal and opened the letter and began to read it.

dear Mikealsons                                                                                                                   I just wanted to let you all know that I really appreciate everything that you have done for me(which was nothing except feed me) I just wanted to leave a message before I go and leave this family.

Dear Aunt Rebekah                                                                                                        as much as I wanted to know you more you spent most of your time with hope and I never was able to talk to you but other than that don't listen to what Niklaus says go find love and have a happy life adopt a kid (but don't if there going to end up like me) and live your long life.

Dear Uncle Kol                                                                                                      just wanted to tell you how much fun you where when I was 6 but you decided to leave me for hope when all I wanted was to be your partner in crime but I guess that's too much to wish for, to pull pranks on others but no you chose hope.

Dear Uncle Elijah                                                                                                                                                   after all your the noble one and promised to keep both of us safe but you broke that promise by only protecting hope and just completely forgot about your other niece but as long as hopes happy we fine