Field Trip part 14

He looked around as they walked him to the office. He walls were still metallic and you could see the wires coming out at some places. It looked very modern and very old at the same time. These were the results of continuous fires and violent encounters in the ship, caused by prisoners or people trying to break in. They stopped in front of a large metal door with multiple cameras and scanners in front of it. One of the guards held his badge and then his hand against the scanner and the doors slowly opened, revealing a big metal desc and multiple shelves filled with folders and equipment.

Peter entered slowly, the guards staying behind by the doors. Two were inside and the other two remained outside of the now closing doors. Peter began to walk towards the big desc as he noticed a man that was sitting in the chair turned toward the big window behind the desc. The man turned around and everyone could make out Mr. Nick Fury sitting in the chair. "Spiderman" He simply greeted the red figure that was standing in his office. "Mr. Fury" Peter greeted back.

"What can I do for you, assuming that that's what you came here for." He asked the Spider Hero. "I'm here to claim one of my favors." Peter answered his question. "Ah so that's why your here. Wel go on, state your favor." Fury said while still somewhat turned away from Peter. "I want all Information of Mr. Stark ever adopting me gone. every legally made decision. I want it all reversed. I want nothing to be linked to Mr. Stark anymore." Peter stated.

"That's an odd request. I would have expected something else, considering your situation, but oh well...may I ask why tho?" Fury asked Spiderman.
"I don't want to be bound to Mr. Stark and the Avengers anymore. I hate the way they treat me. I no longer wish to be part of their family. I already have a different place I'm going to stay at. Everything is already settled. i don't want anybody to be able to connect Peter Parker to Tony Stark, let alone the Avengers." Peter answered his question.

"I understand that very well. Stark is in no way capable of taking care of a child and it has also come to my ears that he hasn't told anybody about adopting you. That must have been hard. I was rather sceptical about the whole thing from the beginning, but this proves my point. The avengers are an organisation that isn't made for kids. He has been on a mission since about three weeks now hasn't he?"

"Yes, he and several other Avengers that normally take care of me or that live in the tower. Nobody even told me that they were going on a mission and I was forbidden to go out as Spiderman for the time being. I still did tho. I'm not gonna listen to them if they leave me alone for weeks on end, without even telling their staff that I live there. I'm sure you have heard of the encounter with a school class, especially someone called Eugene Thompson, there. Literally everything was blamed on me, even if it wasn't my fault. I'm just so done with all of these absurd rules. If he doesn't want anybody to know that he adopted me as his son then so it be, but I'm not gonna pretend that he has any authority over me any longer. I only agreed to him adopting me so I wouldn't end up in a foster home or an orphanage, but I'm beginning to think that that might have been the better option." Peter panted as soon as his little rant was over.

He looked apologetic at Nick Fury, who looked at hm understandingly.
"I don't have kids on my own, but I can 100% underand what the problem here is. I know that you are capable of taking care of yourself, but I'd still feel bad if I just let you go without any parential figure. I will remove all of Tony Starks information from the name Peter Parker. But." Fury stated.

Peter looked up at him nervously, was he gonna tell Mr. Stark about this? Or even worse send, him off to an orphanage?

"....I will be acting as your parential figure from now on. You're allowed to do as you please, as long as I get life signals from you. I will not tell Mr. Stark about this, nor will I be telling him your new whereabouts. But you're gonna have to tell me where you're headed to, so I at least have somewhat of a clue od what you're doing." Fury continued.

Peters eyes lit up. "You'd do that?" He asked. "Yes I would. Wouldn't want you to die out there now would we?" Fury stated.
"Thank you so much!" Peter shouted in joy. "No problem kid. Now tell me what you're up to. And don't worry, this isn't gonna cost you any favors, this is just humanity speaking." Fury interupted the kid.

"Really? Thank you! Ok so I'm on my way to Canada. I have located Deadpool, and I'm gonna team up with him. I know he won't say no, he likes me way to much for that." Peter answerd Furys questions. "Deadpool you say? In Canada? That's fortunate...we were looking for somebody to fullfill a somewhat more brutal training, in order to join our more 'advanced' agents. Let's make a deal shall we? You'll act as an international SHIELD agent in Canada and you're gonna train with Deadpool to learn some of his, let's say..less humane...ways. Would that be okay for you? You'd have all the advantages of a normal SHIELD agent, with a few more other things, such as a place to stay, our equippment, acces to our files and support from our company. You'd just ahve to fullfil missions together with Deadpool." Nick Fury offered.

Peter looked at him and thought for a bit. "I don't see the problem with that. Ok I agree." He then answered Fury and shook his hand.

#################################

There we go people!
More better, newer and more brutal Peter will rise to show the Avengers that they're shitty guardians.
I hope you liked it :)

Also please tell me a new name for this story, I really feel like "Field trip" doesn't really fit anymore..

-CrossBow