Day 4 -- Overwhelmed

"This is getting ridiculous," Sawamura muttered to himself.

This is not the second, not the third, but the sixth time Sawamura walked in to bathe at the same time as Miyuki. In theory, this would be a factor that many wouldn't find surprising because living in an all-male dorm, it would be expected that you'd bathe with your teammates. But for all of Sawamura's first and half of his second year at Seido, he never bathed at the same time as Miyuki.

Sawamura isn't embarrassed to bathe in front of others either; he's used to bathing with others.

No.

What was weird and overwhelming about bathing with Miyuki Kazuya was that he always walked around without the decency of covering his "area" with a towel. Miyuki strutted with such swagger and confidence when he was in the bathhouse, and Sawamura's heart could only take so much overconfidence.

It was over winter break when Sawamura discovered that he may have feelings for the glasses-wearing jerk captain. After reading a shoujo manga that displayed similar scenes and scenarios that paralleled his interactions with Miyuki, he finally understood the weird sensations and feelings he had for Miyuki Kazuya. He could still feel a phantom sting of the slap his grandfather gave him on his cheek, thinking back to his gay-awakening.

That realization was six months ago, and Sawamura didn't jeopardize his battery bond with Miyuki, especially with the summer tournament on the horizon. So he decided to seal those feelings away until after they won Nationals to confess to the excellent catcher he fell for.

Miyuki was sitting at one of the wooden benches setting down his tote of shampoo and soap when he turns to the opened door where Sawamura stands, "Oh, bathing this late again, I see," Miyuki's Cheshire grin spreads across his lips.

Damn him and his gorgeous face.

Sawamura could feel that his cheeks were starting to heat. He needed to quickly do something before the color bleeds through. "Of course, I can't be the ace if I slack off now, can I," he loudly proclaimed as he marched to a wooden bench five down from where Miyuki was seated.

The close proximity made the second year's cock twitch with interest. Sawamura turned on the water and began his process of wetting his hair and body. He just needed to quickly and get himself out of this situation for the sixth time in the row.

He reached out to grab his shampoo bottle when his eyes caught sight of movement; Miyuki was walking towards him. His cock swaying with each step. This time Sawamura's own cock began to harden to a level of uncomfortable that there would be no hiding it. He tried to bring his knees together and think of all of the most grotesque things he can think of. Furuya becoming the ace again. Kuramoichi's threat of kissing with Wakana coming true. Him getting the yips. Again.

"What's with that look on your face? You look like you gave away a home run to the cleanup batter," Miyuki said. His breath fanned over the shell of Sawamura's ear.

Panic bumped through Eijun's body. His whole body on alert at both the words and the presence of Miyuki next to him. "Waaa-why did you whisper in my ear, you pervert?!" His yell echoed all around the tiled room.

Miyuki's face didn't crack to reveal anything. He chuckled to himself and said, "well, first off Bakamura, I didn't whisper in your ear," He placed his tote of supplies next to Sawamura's, "and second, I didn't like how you put distance between us, so I thought I'd bath right next to you."

Sawamura couldn't comprehend why in the world would Miyuki Kazuya want to bath closer to him. Jutting his lower lip out, he mutters, "I don't understand you sometimes, Miyuki Kazuya." He squeezed the shampoo into his hand and began to scrub it into his hair.