The Darkness

I was dreaming about the old days. Me and Liu hanging out in the forest, exploring. Than I felt a sharp pain in my head and wrist. I jolted upwards only to be greeted by a huge headache, which had me falling out of the bed I was on. I feel tentacles wrap around my chest and gently placing me back on the bed. I curled into a ball holding my head to stop the room from spinning. 

E.J.'s POV

By the time Jeff woke up I realized he must have a headache. I almost laughed because he feel out of bed, but than Slenderman showed up with some pain meds. He put them by the bed and told me to continue to watch him. I nodded because I had nothing better to do in my life. For the next few hours we been sleeping, but than my stomach started to rumble and so did Jeff's. I headed down stairs and got some kidney for me and some food for Jeff. When I walked upstair I see sally trying to talk to Jeff, but he didn't look like he wanted to talk to anyone.

Dream new song in love with it check it out here and sub while your at it😁😁😁😁

I'm sorry about not uploading anything I've been busy with family issues and it's 8:25 and I've been awake all night so I will trying and upload things soon I hope you guys understand.