Episode 2- Veer and Bani's New beginning- part 2

(After 1 hrs
Veer and tapish at airport+Bani,Chachu on Airport.

(Balwant flight landing timing 11.30am)
.
.
.
.

Chahu- Yaha pe wait karo me 5 min pe aata hu.

Meera- Ha chachu..

Bani- Meera di chalo Hum waha pe bete he.

And while going there was so much crush so bani went forward meera left behind and suddenly by walking meera and tapish crushes. And here the first meet of tapish and meera
.
.
.
When they too crush to each other both sayed sorry to each other.Meera was the first to say sorry but some secons difference taken time for tapish to say sorry.

Meera- Sorry...Woh bhot bhid thi toh mujhe aage ka dikha hi nhi...

Tapish- Nhi nhi App mat sorry bolye woh..me moblie me tha aur mene hi dehka nhi.

....................

(Meera was very blushing like she was not seeing to tapish and she sayed sorry by seeing down.)
.
.
.
And suddenly Bani called in loud voice Meera di meera di..And the voice reach at veer's ears and veer be like... to him 1 min around him all becomes silent and Veer goes in flashback of his childhood

The scence was of when bani and veer use to come down to play but meera use to come late so bani use to call Meera as meera di Meera di...

....And Suddenly tapish comes there..

Tapish-Veer kyu hua..

Veer- Woh ladki jo abhi..meera di meera di karke Chila rahe the...Woh.

Tapish- Aare haaa woh ek ladki takra gaye the mujhe..Uski shayad hoge woh ladki konte toh...tu chod na tu chal..

(And Veer suddenly rushes to see that girl when veer reaches there....no one was there..Veer in mind)

Veer- Kaha Gaye woh ladki.. aavaj toh yaha se ai thi...

(And tapish comes there veer ky hua tu chal... Pata nhi tuje ajj kal ky hone laga he..)

Now after this scence the scence come to bag checking up block. Where all bags comes out from checking.Meera,Bani,Chachu and Balwant and Ballu bags was also there for checking.
.
.
.
.
Here veer has come to take Ballu and Balwant back and on other side Bani was there to take there bags and after 1min bags came out from checking block and The first bag came out was of  Bani.. And the Veer was standing there only.When the Bani's bag came out..Veer observe that bag and seen the name written on bag as Bani..But On bag it was written as Bani Sharma but Sharma word goes right hand side that Veer not seen and He only seen Bani..

(Suddenly Balwant called him and he turns...The bag goes forward and reach at bani and After Meera and Chachu bag also comes accordingly. In Conversation btw Veer and Balwant 5 minutes goes and after when Veer turns.. the bag was picked up by bani....)
.
.
.
.
.

(Then bani,Chachu and meera sits in cab and moves towards Chachu house..)

.....On othed side....

(Veer again lose to find out is she is bani and He also moves toward..)
.
.
.

Now Bani,Meera,Chachu reaches at home.And Anu was waiting outside..as well as mehek and dehek were also waiting.. (Anu Sharma the Ragav Sharma's wife..)

Anu- Aare tum dono kitne bade hogye ho.10 saal batt dehk rahe hu tum dono ko.Bani tu kitni chote thi aur meera tu bhi..

(Meera and bani gives a smile
They both entre in house
And mehek and dehek were so much exicted to show meera and bani there new room..)

Mehek Dehek- Bani didi Aur meera didi chalo na jalde humhe apka room dekana he...chalo chalo...

Meera- Aare ruko toh

Anu- Ye dono yese hi he..ek kam karo tum dono jau aur fresh hokar au. Me lunch lagga dete hu

Bani- Ha thinke chachi!

(And they both get fresh have a lunch and then after in room bani and meera where arranging there clothes in cupboard and mehek and dehek comes..)

Mehek- Bani di appo ek batt puchu ?

Bani- Ha puch na!

Dehek- nahi app pahele promise karo ki app na...ha bolo ge.

Bani- Ky!..nhi pahele mujhe baat toh batao.

(And then meera from backside gives insare promise de..Then bani promise them that she says yes for what they are going to tell.)

Mehek- Woh apko na hamere saath aaj raat ko Night- Wear- Party Club chala padega...

Bani- Ky club woh bhi london ke.. no no no.

Dehek- Nhi amhe nhi kuch suna apne promise deya he ..

(And bani was like 😥 and mehek dehek goes from there.. and then bani to meera
Meera begans to laugh..)

Bani- Kyu apko ky hua... App kyu hasrahi ho.

Meera- Tere chehre par baara kyu baje he..

Bani- Apke waje se mene une promise deya aur dehke ky hua.

Meera- Arre par ky hua tu toh india me bhi club me jate thi toh..

Bani- Ha jate thi par wah ka mohal alag hota tha yaha london me ky kese club hote he mujhe ky pata..

Meera- Are woh dono he na tere sath tu unke sath hi reh..

Bani goes from there and then..Around 6.30pm bani was getting ready for night wear club party and mehek dehek wear waiting outside her door and Were screaming bani di chalo.Bani just sayed 2 minute..And bani comes out from her room

(When bani comes out from her Room..Mehek and Dehek Reaction Was😱 ...)

.....To be continued.....

So what will happen next ..Why Mehek and dehek Reacant like that..What they Seen When bani came out...For Knowing stay tuned Episode 3 will be upload soon....Till That byee take care..💖💖

.
.
Don't forgot to follow