10

"What do you want to drink? They have very nice chocolate milk."

"That's fine." Louis ordered us a drink and sat next to me at the small table. "So, may I ask you your name first?" I giggled, this was just a really weird situation. "Harry, Harry Styles, its nice meeting you."

He shook my hand. "Louis, Louis Tomlinson." Louis....

His name is so beautiful, even better than Danny or Ben, Louis....

"So Harry, how do you know me?" I started to blush and explained the story to him, it was now or never anyway.

After my story I did not dare to look at him, slightly ashamed of my own actions. I felt his finger lift my chin. "Don't worry, I had seen you for a long time, couldn't even take my eyes off you, but had to concentrate on the game."

I looked up in shock. "Really?" Louis nodded. "At first I thought you were hired by the club, but Niall told me not, after all, you were watching more than taking pictures." My cheeks turned even redder.

"Wait, Niall you said? That explains some more."

"What do you mean?" I told him about Liam's post. "Ah yes Niall already told me that, but now we know, it's you."

"It's me," I smiled.

"But hey Harry, why did you actually take pictures of me? Not that I didn't like it, quite the opposite actually, but I'm not model material after all." I looked at him with an 'are you kidding me' look.

"Louis you are more than that, really great material for shoots." His eyes began to sparkle. "Really?"

"Really. So Louis, wanna be my model for some shoots?"

Louis looked at me. "Are you really serious? That's so good, for football we all have to do one assignment a year in order to stay in the team, don't ask me why. This time we have to photograph our life outside of football based on what we like."

I took his hand without hesitation and felt a shock pass through my body. "Then I think we can help each other out..."