The Dying World

A large tree sat next to the sidewalk, its tall oaken branches swaying in the coming wind. The sun was shining, and it was a peaceful, warm day. As time passed, the sun began to dim as clouds gathered overhead. It was a thunderstorm. 

People ran towards shelter as rain began to pour down. In the midst of the storm, a bolt of lightning streaked down from the sky, vaporizing the tree instantly. Its molecules overheated, and the foul smell of burnt wood wafted into the air. 

The tree contained a species of fungi. Since the lightning reacted with the fungi, the odorous smell of burnt wood was more toxic than usual, instantly making all living organisms in a 1 mile radius to fall unconscious.

The organisms that fell started to rot because of the high concentration of a specific strain of bacteria in the area, Mortiferum Morbum. This bacteria caused an infectious disease to spread across the city. The disease spread rapidly and infected every single living organism as it spread rapidly outwards, and the horrid smell emanating from the tree and the rotted creatures instantly made the atmosphere around the city to be highly contaminated. 

The contaminated atmosphere released an abundant amount of carbon dioxide and methane, causing the globe to warm rapidly. In the next 10 minutes, the seawater rose and flooded all coastal property, damaging the infrastructure and the economy greatly. However, a more drastic problem needed to be taken care of. 

As the globe warmed, extreme hurricanes made out of the said noxious gases ravaged the Earth. Dubbed "Stinkcanes", these storms toppled city buildings like dominos and killed every living organism with its noxious wind gusts that reached speeds of 500 miles an hour.

As Earth and its inhabitants started to die, the amount of unstable particles released, along with many human made materials, reacted with each other to form a large-scale atomic explosion, vaporizing earth and causing millions of tons of debris to fly deep into outer space. 

The debris propelled by the explosion blasted out in all directions at such a high speed that it obliterated all the inner planets as a result, and sent most of the asteroids in the asteroid belt scattering in all directions. In turn, this caused a large chain reaction of deadly flying projectiles flying out of the Solar System.

As our solar system was knocked out of proportion, the high velocity projectiles whizzed to other Solar Systems, faster than the speed of light, causing a time and space warp. It reached Alpha Centauri in under 10 seconds, causing it to explode, and the two solar systems collided, causing a devastating explosion in our galaxy. 

The explosion blew apart all of the contents of the milky way, sending plasma out at unimaginable speeds, causing the whole local group to be sent into chaos. In the midst of the chaos, two black holes merged, which sent waves, ripples in space and time, that further disrupted the integrity of the universe. (Do take note that any sign of life in the Local Group is pretty much gone at this point)

The Universe shifted under the mega-catasphrophe, the laws of nature manipulated, its proportion of time and space disturbed. The Universe collapsed, sending shockwaves throughout other dimensions, and causing a chain reaction throughout its nearest parallel universes through a dimensional warp, destroying them all. 

Every single rule of each universe was broken as universes were ripped apart or collapsed on each other, and vacuum decay ensued in each doomed universe, universes ceased to be existent as "matter" instantly disappeared, at the end, there was nothing. No object existed, and we shouldn't even speak in terms of "matter" at this point, as nothing existed, time and space did not exist. Everything was gone and nothingness filled the void. It was the end... forever.

THE END

Thank you for reading this cheerful story.