Chapter 5 - Interactions

[A/N] I was meaning to upload a chapter or 2 over the weekend, but that didn't happen >:(  (Gee thanks Homework..) but either way, I hope you enjoy today's chapter! ((I've recently gotten new stuff to help me develop this story more B) ))

_______________ ____ ___ _________ ____ _  _ __ _  _

About 30 minutes pass by, as Genos and Saitama walk around on the paths, they wonder why there were many names said earlier. "Do you think they're doing some introductions to some training camp?" Saitama asks. "I think so, I mean from what building we left, you can't really be wrong there that its meant for training purposes. But I do wonder why it was abandoned." Genos replies with an wondering face. Then after all that 30 minute walk around, they notice a place with metal pipes all around, which makes them wonder even more. And wonder why this place had a dumpster load of pipes. 

They then hear people yell out and cheer

They then hear people yell out and cheer. As well as someone yelling out a name of another, cheering them on. So Saitama and Genos head there quickly, then hide behind some bushes. Genos then starts to analyze the surroundings. "Seems like there's around 46 people in the area. 5 Adults and the rest are, teenagers. None seem to be noticing us or targeting us." As Genos notifies this to Saitama, Saitama decides to take a peep through the bushes behind them and saw people with color hair and they all seem to watching on 2 giant TV screens. On those TV screens it showed other teenagers fighting, with a lot of destruction around them. 

[INSERT FUTURE DRAWING I WILL ADD ONCE I HAVE THE CHANCE]

Genos noticed this and decides to take a peep through the bushes as well, to see what his Master was seeing. But as soon Genos decided to take a peep for 1 min, everything went from 0 to 100 real quick once a black power bursts outside of someones glove on the giant TV screen. Everyone who was watching the screen were panicking, but before anyone could do anything to try and calm the situation down, someone appeared on screen with a white cape. Rushing towards the green freckle boy and landing on the ground with him in his arms. "Are you ok?" Before the green hair could respond, another figure who seemed like a cyborg comes after the caped baldy. "Master!" Saitama then turns to Genos and forgets about the black whips hitting him. "Oh, hey Genos. I think its best if you stay distanced from me & his black whips." So Genos stood at least some feet away while also analyzing the black whips coming from the kids glove. Saitama then turns back to the green hair, while the black whips kept hitting him. Saitama getting a bit annoyed by the black whips, decides to simply grab them, not even breaking a sweat to begin with. The whips try to attack back but fails miserably and hides in the users glove giving up.

[INSERT FUTURE DRAWING I WILL ADD ONCE I HAVE THE CHANCE]

The user who just couldn't believe what he saw and asks; "Who are you..?" Thus comes the classic memorable line of them all as Saitama's response; "Oh, my names Saitama. Just a guy who's a hero for fun." The green hair gave a shock, confusing, and a bit of disbelief face at the bald guy. Before the green hair was gonna ask more questions from the bald guy, his fellow classmates & teachers come by, distanced behind the cyborg & baldy. Some of them looked prepared just in case if something were to go wrong. "Who the hell are you 2?" Stared a black hair with a scarf around his neck, which were floating a bit.
________ _ ___ __ _ _  _ __ _