Five| Taymor

I would be lying if I said I was not happy Kentrell decided to be my friend after I told him my secret. People make fun of me, and sometimes they even ask can they see it. I feel like our friendship has gotten ten times closer. After that conversation, Kentrell made his intentions with me very clear. That made me want to understand him more as well.

Kentrell's life made mine seem so simple. He doesn't have any real family other than his friends. Today, Kentrell is taking me to meet them.

"Are you finished getting dressed yet?" Kentrell asked.

"Im almost finished, Kentrell."

Kentrell walked up the stair to see Taymor dressed in a black shirt, with a black denim jacket, black jeans, and black forces. Everything was baggy, and "for the boys," Kentrell's mind went straight to what Tay told him about his dad.

"You don't have to dress like that," Kentrell spoke softly.

"I like dressing this way. It is just when my dad makes me uncomfortable."Tay replied.

"Well, you look nice. Are you ready?"

"Yes, we can go."

We headed out of the house and on our way. I was beyond nervous about meeting him and his friends. He told me a little about his friends, and that made me even more nervous.

We made it to his friend Ben's house, and it was massive. All I could see was glass. Glass windows, chandeliers, even had a glass garage. These niggas like to spend. I was at a loss for words that I didn't even notice Kentrell had come to my side and opened the door.

"You sure about this? We don't have to do this, Tay.

"No, it's okay. I want to meet your friends."

"C'mon then," Kentrell said as he stretched his hand out for me to take it.

Kentrell rang the doorbell, then a few seconds later, a light skin boy opened the door with a cigarette in his mouth. "Wassam, slime."

"Wassam, Joe."

"This my dawg, Tay."

"Oh, this the nigga you're always speaking on."

Kentrell's, face flushed. "I don't talk about you,' He said as he looked at Taymor.

"Well, yall just come in and make yourselves at home. Are you hungry? thirsty?"

"No, I'm good, thank you," I said, walking into the house. "You have a nice house."

"Thank you, Tay. I just closed on this hoe. bitch costs a grip-" Joe got interrupted.