Chapter 8 - Alone Part I

Robert was happy and excited, but also nervous, as he got ready for bed. Georgie had gone to the bathroom to brush her teeth and take her pill and he undressed while he waited for her, putting on a pair of boxers. After a hesitation, he put on a t-shirt, then sat on the bed and waited for her. Tonight was an important night. Since it was Georgie's first night in his home, he wanted to make sure she felt comfortable, not wanting to put any pressure on her to do anything she didn't want to.

When she came into the bedroom, she looked surprised to see he'd changed. He was surprised too. She had changed into pajamas he remembered used to belong to Betsy. The bottoms had a small print of cartoon monkeys all over them and the top had a large monkey holding a banana, with the caption, 'I'm bananas for you!' written in large letters. It was funny to see Georgie wearing something so silly and he had to work hard not to laugh, but he thought she looked adorable.

He pushed his hair out of his eyes so he could see her better, trying to see if she was as nervous as he was. She smiled at him shyly and blushed, before she looked away. She was definitely nervous. When she'd finished putting away her clothes, she walked up to where he was sitting on the edge of the bed. When she reached him, she nudged her knee between his legs, and he parted them so she could stand between them. He hugged her lightly around her waist and smiled up at her. She smiled down at him and began running her fingers through his hair.

"Hi," she said quietly.

"Hi," he replied just as quietly.

As she ran her fingers through his hair, he couldn't help holding her a little tighter and then buried his face in her stomach, overwhelmed with desire, wanting her so desperately. He kissed her stomach and then looked up at her, trying to see if she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

"Robert?" she said quietly, smiling down at him.

"Yeah?"

"This is a very small bed." It was true, the bed was a single, much smaller than the king sized one they'd shared in the flat.

"Yes, it is," he replied. Then she climbed on his lap, straddling him. She wiggled a little on him, letting him know she could feel how much he wanted her. He couldn't help the sigh that escaped him because of how it made him feel.

"Then I think we –," she said, then kissed him playfully. "Are going – to have – to be – very close – tonight," she continued, kissing him lightly at each pause.

"You do?" he whispered huskily, because his throat wasn't working properly anymore. She nuzzled his ear, making him groan as he felt her hot breath on him.

"Do you have your condoms?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yes, I do," he whispered back.

"Good," she said, and then she kissed him for real, her soft lips on his, warm and wet, and minty from her toothpaste.

He felt her tongue touch his lips and he opened his mouth for her. She pushed her tongue in, searching for his tongue and wrestling with it, making him groan again. She moved on his lap more, rubbing herself on him while her tongue rubbed on his and he couldn't help sucking it, and then chasing it into her mouth, making her whimper.

He slowly helped her lay on his bed and looked at her for a moment lying next to her propped up on his elbow. Her hair was fanned out on his pillow, her eyes filled with desire for him, her body still moving a little from how rubbing on him had made her feel. She reached for him, pulling him to her so he was half lying on her, and kissed him deeply, sliding her tongue back in his mouth while she rubbed his back. Her hands went under his t-shirt so she could feel his skin, touching him all over and he couldn't take it anymore, he had to have her. He sat up and pulled off his t-shirt and boxers quickly, then helped her remove the monkey pajamas.