Forest training camp-Pt.2

Action

Thought

"LUCK!? NOELLE!?!?" Asta cried. He hadn't seen his friends in so long! And the fact that they were right here in front of him, tied up and being carried by a creepy school girl made him so happy!

Wait...

THEY'RE BEING CARRIED BY A CREEPY SCHOOLGIRL!?

"HEY! LET MY FRIENDS GO!" Asta yelled.

"Nope! They're staying with us! We recently found out how strong they were, so we're keeping them here until they agree to be in the League of Villains!" The blonde said, smiling like a creep.

"MY FRIENDS AREN'T JOINING YOUR LITTLE VILLAIN SQUAD!!!" Asta shouted, rushing towards the villains. "ANTI-MAGIC, BLACK SLASHES!"

"Anti-Magic? What the hell is that?" Shigaraki thought.

Dabi blasted blue flames towards Asta, only for them to be redirected to the villains.

"What? How!? Is that what he meant by Anti-Magic?" Shigaraki pondered.

In blinding speed, Asta ran over to get his friend away from the villain trio. He grabbed his friends from the blonde and took them to a nearby tree. He then proceeded to take off the tape from their mouths and hands.

"Our...Grimoires! They... have them!" Luck panted.

Asta snapped his neck 180 degrees to look at the villains.

"Where are their grimoires!? Give them back, now!" Asta demanded.

"Oh, these things?" Shigaraki waved the grimoires at Asta. He threw them into the fire Dabi created, expecting them to burn. What Shiggy didn't know is that they wouldn't...

Asta ran towards the grimoires, picking them up carefully because of Dabi's flames.

"W-what? H-how?" Shigaraki stuttered. "Those are BOOKS! They're supposed to burn!"

"Grimoires are 'special' books. They don't just burn like that. The only way to destroy them is by killing the owner." Asta explained, tossing the grimoires to his squadmates.

"All right! Now, let's see if you brang a good fighting spirit with you!" Luck chuckled, activating his Thunder God's Boots and Thunder God's Gloves.

"This battle will be quick and easy! I am royalty after all." Noelle announced, pulling out her magic wand.

"Wait, are these kids serious? Taking us on by themselves? This will be easier than expected..." Dabi thought, creating blue flames from the palm of his hand.

"Don't underestimate us just because we're kids. We are a lot stronger than we seem." Noelle says, as if she read Dabi's mind. She started charging up a move that could be who knows how powerful.

"Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon's Roar!" Yells Noelle, blasting a sea dragon towards the villains.

"Lighting Magic: Thunderclap Crumbling Orb!" Luck shouts, sending a ball of lighting towards the trio.

"AHHH!" The villains are hit by the powerful attack, courtesy of the two mages. They fall down, battered and bruised all over. They are not dead, no. But, the attack of the spells sent to them was enough to knock them out.

~Back to the sleeping grounds~

Asta, Luck and Noelle were walking back to the sleeping grounds. Asta was explaining what this world was like and some other information he needed to fill Noelle in on.