Pc building

"Toss a coin to your Witcher!!" I sing, pausing when I realise what I've done.

"Nooooo."

I hear from the other room and I start laughing quietly. Abandoning my work, I race across the lounge and hallway, poking my head into the dining room, which was currently being used as a PC building station.

I hadn't been in there since Henry had brought home a gaming PC and announced that he planned to build it himself. Personally, I would have bought one from the store, all ready made, but he claimed I wasn't getting the full experience if I didn't assemble it myself. I'm also pretty sure I've heard him cussing when I've walked passed the door a couple of times today.

Henry is sat at the table, in a blue tank top and pair of black shorts.

"You didn't." He says looking at me as I pinch my lips together.

"It just... Slips out when I least expect it."

He sighs deeply. "It's already circulating in my head.."

I grin and step into the room. "Can I come in?"

He nods, reaching back to stop the camera that he has been using to record himself for his fans. So that they see a different side to him, than just the actor.

Henry has even gone as far as wearing a tank top, whilst building it. He claims it's because he runs hot during the summer, I can't help but wonder if it's to showcase his biceps which shift under his skin every time he moves.

I'm not complaining, oh no. In fact, I encouraged him to put another one on this morning, with a mental note of making him buy more in the future..

"Of course." He says as I close the door behind me. "I didn't think you were gonna come in here.." Repeating my words from when he came home with it.

"Well, I wasn't. But I'm curious on how it's going and to take a look at what my competition is for your time." I tease, looking at the desk.

"You and Kal, are always my top priority." He says, tossing the small screwdriver onto the table as I approach.

"What's that?" I ask pointing at a part.

"It's a processor."

"And that, processes things?" I guess, as Henry pulls me away to sit on his knee.

"It makes all the other parts work, in order. The higher the processor, the higher the performance." He says, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I look over and smirk. "Does that mean, you have a very high processor?"

He laughs. "If that's your opinion... Who am I to argue?"

"Oh it is." I answer, smoothing his shave hiatus beard he has been growing out. "It so is."

"How is the writing going?" He asks.

I pull a face and look back at his PC. "I'm blocked. It's a pain in the ass, but I'll get there."

"Well, I'm almost finished. Once I do, I'll come and be your pinboard, you tell me what you have and throw ideas at me, until we find a solution?"

Shaking my head I look back to him and snuggle against his shoulder. "Thank you, but I'll settle for a quick cuddle and when this is done, I want you to see you playing on it. If I keep poking it, I'll never get through it, the writers block will break eventually."

He obliges and wraps his arms around my body, crushing me to his chest. "If you're sure?"

"I am. Absolutely." I sigh content.

After a while, just when I know I could sit here all afternoon, I pat his arm. "Okay, I better let you get back to work. Heard the boss is a right stickler for time keeping."

Henry chuckles "Kal lets me know when it's feeding time."

Looking down at the American Akita asleep, I smile. "Nothing can get in the way of one dog and his food. Not even Superman."

Sliding off Henry's lap, I ruffle his hair. "I'll be in the lounge, researching. Let me know if you need anything."

"I will, hey. Thanks, for being so understanding. I know I've been holed up here for a couple days–"

"Henry." I interrupt. "You work your ass off, and what a lovely ass it is. But even you need down time. This is it and how you spend it, is your choice. I'm kinda writing and you're relaxing, as you should be. So enjoy it. Besides, the PC doesn't share a bed with you, so I got the better end of the deal." I wiggle my brows.

He pulls me back to him, standing me between his knees and looking up "Are you using me for my body?" He asks.

"Would you be offended if I said yes?"

He chuckles at my response. "Never."

I lean down and give him a kiss before smoothing out his beard again. It's a habit but it's also a reason to touch him and that perfect jawline.

"Scratchy beard. You're not a fan."

"I wouldn't say that. It's growing on me... Well on you." I laugh.

"It will be gone soon, and Baby face Cavill will be back."

"Baby face? I've never seen a baby with such good bone structure as yours, you're far too manly for that. More of an Adonis, or some other Greek God carved out of marble."

His smile almost splits his face. "You do wonders for my confidence."

"Good, now get back to work." I order, ruffling his hair once more before leaving him to it.

A few hours later and I'm just about to throw in the towel with writing. Frustrated and annoyed at the blank word document, I consider going into see Henry again and asking if I could take him up on the offer of being my pinboard.

But just as I get to the door, I hear him cheer that the computer is done. Knowing he is going to be excited, and desperate to play on it, I shut down my laptop and head back to the dining room.

It's time to see what my big nerd has built!