02 | your moon sign

A small description for your moon sign:

The moon sign is the inner emotions you hide from everyone, its actually your heart and soul. The difference with your sun and moon sign (the sign that is revealed from your birth date) is that your sun sign represents your spirit but your moon sign represents the emotions you have deep inside and reveal them at moments of weakness.

Moon in Aries:

People that have either anger issues, really aggressive but caring or extremely the opposite, calm, friendly but selfish. This people can tend to explode with emotions and anger quite regurarly. They have the facade of a selfish person but noone actually knows how much they value and care for their family and especially friends. Can be quite athletic but aggressive and competitive at times. Dont wonna show their weaknesses to anyone but if they do, that means they trust you. A LOT.

Moon in Taurus:

People that appreciate each and every possession they have, where at times can be either really clingy or totally distant. They are the ones that are happy with just a warm plate of food awaiting for them, clean sheets and a good movie to forget about their own problems. They value items more than people but have a really warm heart that if they love you at the end, they will love you forever. This placements gives more of a traditional person that really stands up for his culture and beliefs. Taurus in any placement are just sweethearts that's it.

Moon in Gemini:

People that are either really sociable, having lots of mood swings or the one that isolates themselves too much but are geniuses. A lot of mood swings like no one can actually understand what they feel one day or the other. The person that you never know what the future holds with them. Can be really sociable but will isolate themselves out of nowhere. May get addicted to social media and try to find people that will comfort them and stand up for them. Will rather escape more than face the problem but will finally face it in the end when they realise that its actually their life.

Moon in Cancer:

People that are either clingy, sweet, but closed or a cold, aggressive but still caring person. This placement always gives the trait of care. They will care a lot about their friends and family but will sometimes feel that their loving intentions are being used against them. Quite quite insecure and need someone that will show them that they truly love them for who they are and not just be with them cause they care too much.

Moon in Leo:

People that will be either extremely sociable, cheerful and wild or totally the opposite one but having times where they use the above traits too. Have as well the facade of a selfish person that only cares about his feelings. Is going through many hardships that people can't understand how they built up such an attitude. Will react badly when being accused for something they didn't do. Has a heart made of gold that needs too much heat to melt.

Moon in Virgo:

People that can be either too savage, hardworking and talkative or the one that is the laziest, picky af but are quite great at anything they are asked to do. This people always express their interest or love to the ones they love through helping them out regurarly. You can understand that they have a crush on you or are interested in you when they ask you by themselves to help you out with something that is troubling you. Quite intelligent people.

Moon in Libra:

People that are either silly (in a cute way), sociable and really cheerful or the ones that will be really sensitive, insecure but really fashionable. They are total sweethearts that may have felt a lot of heartbreaks through their life and their once so carefree personality is starting to fade behind a happy mask that will hide their true feelings to the outer world. May seem like a really open book but if you actually think about it, they keep a lot of things to themselves instead of expressing it to the people that are involved in the way they feel.

Moon in Scorpio:

People that are either too dark, secretive and mysterious but savagely funny or just more insecure and closed as people but actually cheerful. This is a placement where the person is closed about his emotions and doesn't trust people easily. They actually like partners that are too carefree even tho they will feel insecure with them, they want people that will express their feelings too. This is a very difficult person to open up and they will open up whenever they feel like it, you can't soften them nor make them feel comfortable.

Moon in Sagittarius:

People that are either too philosophical, experimental and really funny or the one that is really rebellious, may be rude at times and values their freedom too much. This is a placement for a progressive person that wants to improve and grow up as time passes. They can be naive but you can trust them with your heart cause even if they can be selfish, they consider your feelings, listen without interrupting and understand where your limits holds. Is probably great at any sport and tries to keep a nice fit body.

Moon in Capricorn:

People that are either too hardworking, closed but silly at times or the one that values love more than work even if they can't express their feelings the best. Its a placement for really attractive people. These are deep and overthinkers that always think before speaking. They have to be sure about whatever they decide to do, considering every consequence that it brings out. Can be madly in love but is always nervous and hides it inside them, trying to act like robots.

Moon in Aquarius:

People that are really strange (actual aliens) and you can't understand what they actually think or the ones that are closed, too savage to the point of rudeness but really funny most of the times without intending to. This is a placement for people that prefer to isolate themselves most of the time. They are the ones that believe no one will ever understand them and will just judge their decisions and doings. They are insecure but would NEVER show it to anyone, but seriously to no one. They are progressive as well but too open-minded at times.

Moon in Pisces:

People that are either really insecure, closed, dependable on other people but has a pure heart or the ones that are idealists, daydreamers, clingy but just overthinkers. This is a placement for sweet but quite insecure people that always prefer to run more than face their problems. The people with moon in pisces are sweeter than the ones that their sun is in pisces. This placement is more vulnerable in getting addicted to bad habits like alcoholism, drugs, etc. Its the placement where the person is getting affected by everything that surrounds them. In one phrase, these people are otherwise called "suckers for sob stories".