•twenty-four•

We won't be filming until later today so I'm just going to be doing school for like the whole day. Tomorrow I might still have to do some scenes that we might not finish today. But tomorrow is James' birthday. I also have a photo shoot with William Franklyn Miller tomorrow and I only know him because we are mutuals and Louis follows him for some reason?

3:00
I'm all done doing school and am getting ready for a scene. We've been rehearsing for this scene for so long since it has stunts and stuff. The 'train scene' sure is a tough scene.

3:50
We were taking a break and me and Louis were hanging out in the "train" when we realized that burn left his phone here. So what did we do....we sent a voice message!

"Hi Burn it's Kendall here I'm sending a voice message on your phone because I'm BORED and I found on..." I said showing his phone on the seat "sitting right on here" as I put the camera closer to Louis "Hey Burn" Louis whispered as I got up "yea that's what we think of you burn" Louis added "we love you so much burn" I said "yeah we love you!" Louis said as we ended the voice message.

(The voice message)

6:15
We finished doing the train scene and I am so exhausted. We've been working on this scene for 3 days and had to learn our stunts and all of that stuff. I am really tired and really just want to go to sleep.

•the next day• 8:30
My alarm goes off as reach my phone to shut the alarm. "Ughh shut up already" I desperately say tired of hearing the alarm go off though it's only been going off for like 5 seconds.

I have to get ready for my photo shoot so that's great! I quickly get up from my bed and start getting ready for the day.

10:00
I arrive to where the photo shoot is taking place, there I see him. It's William and other people but that is great "hey.." I said going up to him "oh umm.. hi I'm William" he introduces himself putting his hand out "and I'm Kendall harbor..." I say shaking his hand.

1:00
We did the photo shoot and I have to go to set in like an hour. Me and William started talking we had a lot in common he mentioned this show with an m it sounds so familiar but I can't remember from where?

2:10
Today we had to do a scene where I meet Mycroft and Sherlock for the first time in years.

5:30
I just got out of filming and since it's James' birthday I posed something on Instagram ⬇️

Liked by James_carter and 1,374,975 othersKendallharbor happy 17th birthday to @james_carter you are like a brother to me so sad I won't be there this year but sending you the best wishes! 🖤View 6,927 comments James_carter thank you so much Kenda...

Kendallharbor happy 17th birthday to @james_carter you are like a brother to me so sad I won't be there this year but sending you the best wishes! 🖤
View 6,927 comments
James_carter thank you so much Kendall 🖤

Clairegomez_ when did you guys even take this!??
Kendallharbor idk like 7 months ago??

Alex.turner the fit tho....
Kendallharbor swag 😎

Username so is she not in Cali yet?

Username ....awkward

Username ✨like a brother to me✨

Username hot

Username can we talk about James in this picture 😏😍
_____________________________________________________________________

A/n okay so I made a new book but I will be working on this one more! It's called Lovely and it's a Louis Partridge fanfic!!