15: 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗏. 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌.

"Does she think we'll have sex or something?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As the year began to make its way into December, the talk of the new couple still hasn't died down, mostly because students were in too much of a shock for the two to even get in a relationship.

Most teachers smiled as the couple strolled the halls. Professor McGonagall even went up to them once.

"It looks like you two have put your differences aside and made up, have you?" she asked, approached the two teenagers.

"Yes, Professor," said Harry, wrapping his arm around Y/n's shoulder. "We talked about how sad and depressed we were without each other, and said that whatever happened in the past stays in the past."

"Well, that's good since I don't have to deal with you constant bickering in my classes anymore."

With that, she turned away, leaving the two by themselves again.

"Get your hands off me." said Y/n as soon as Professor McGonagall was out of sight.

She clearly wasn't having it that day.

"Watching you and Harry walk into the Great Hall a week ago was very amusing."

"Cho, I swear to Merlin if you don't stop talking about how I looked --"

"I'm just saying you looked like you'd rather be somewhere else. Cedric even said so."

"That's because I did want to be somewhere else."

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it. I saw how you reacted to Harry kissing your cheek."

"Shush."

Y/n and Cho sat by the Black Lake. The older girl had her back against a nearby tree whilst Y/n had her head on Cho's lap, Cho's fingers coming over to play with Y/n's hair once in a while. It was a Sunday so they were enjoying their freetime together before they had to be separated by going to classes again on Monday.

They were originally supposed to hang out with Daphne and Hermione, but since the two were busy at the moment (Daphne with homework, and Hermione having to deal with Ron and Harry), it looked like they were the only ones in the group who were free.

Although it was really cold (since it snowed the other day), Cho had laid down a blanket with a heating charm on it so she and Y/n could be kept warm even in the frosty December air.

"How's the plan going so far?" asked Cho.

"Better than expected actually," said Y/n. "Although it's quite tortuous having to spend half a whole day with Potter."

Cho scoffed. "You enjoy fake dating him, stop lying."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

The whole thing had suddenly turned into a debate with Cho listing off reasons on why Y/n was liking it as Y/n herself disagreed with all the reasons.

Damn it, Cho knew her too well.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

Even after one whole week, Harry couldn't control the blush painting his face whenever he got near Y/n. Sure, he had his moments with teasing her these past few days, but that stunt she pulled really had a massive effect on him and he hated it. He hated the amount of control she had over him. He hated it so fucking much . . .